Chapter 6

(Selena's P.O.V.)
Last night the absolute best date I've ever had. And yeah, I've had past boyfriends that I had to break up with because they weren't really committed to a relationship. All they wanted out of me was sex. And once I gave it to the them, they'd be gone the next day. But when I look through Justin's eyes, I can tell that he truely cares and loves me. I couldn't ask for more.
(Justin's P.O.V.)
Last night was the best date that I've ever gone on with a girl. And yes, I've dated other girls. But they were always so clingy and wanted things that I wasn't really committed to. And yes, I would definitely be committed to dating the person but not things that were too personal. I lost my virginity to my second girlfriend. The next day, she left me. I've never seen her since. But anyway, Selena is a girl that I would give away my virginity to with a doubt or a single ounce of regret. I love her and she knows it. Thats all I could ever ask for.
(Author's P.O.V.)
Selena and Justin woke up in each others arms. They smiled and kissed each other. After, Selena got up and went into the bathroom to take a shower. She brought her towel and clothes. She took her show then got ready for her casual Sauturday morning. Justin, on the other hand, was just laying on his phone waiting for Selena to walk out. Once she did, he smiled, pecked her lips and took his turn in the bathroom. After they were both done getting dressed, they both walked out of their dorm room amd into the living. Justin sat on the couch while Selena was making breakfast. "Babe, your foods done." Selena yelled from the kitchen. Justin walked over to her and wrapped his arms around her waist as she was still cooking her breakfast. "Babe, stop. I'm cooking." Selena said, smiling. "I can't help it, babygirl. You're too sexy." Justin replied, smirking and kissing her neck. Selena smirked and turned around to give him a quick kiss before turning around to finish cooking. Justin smiled and grabbed his food with a fork. He walked over to the couch and sat. He started to eat his food. Selena later joined him while eating her food as well. After they were done, they both washed their dishes and sat back on the couch. "Baby, what do you want to do today?" Selena asked, with her head on Justin's shoulder. "Wanna Netflix and Chill?" Selena gasped and playfully hit Justin's chest. He laughed. "Just kidding. But do you want to?" he said, added a bit of a serious tone to his voice. Selena laughed and told him no. "Wanna go out or watch some Netflix? And not the chill part." Justin said laughing. "Sure. What movie? No scary. I'm still a little scarred from last nights movies." Selena said. "But you sure did have an awesome time, right?" "Yeah." Selena replied in defeat. "But were not gonna watch that. Lets watch a funny movie." Justin said, turning on the TV and scrolling through the Comedy section on Netflix. "Lets watch, umm... 21 Jump Street." they said in unison. They both laughed and Justin looked for the movie. He finally found it and clicked on it.
(After the Movie: Selena's P.O.V.)
"That was hilarious! Did you remember the part where the coaches balls got blown off in the explosion and he tried to pick but he had to do it with his mouth. It was so funny." I said, laughing really hard. "Yeah. It was funny. Channing Tatum is the absolute funniest person of them all. Aside from Kevin Hart." Justin said laughing as well. It was about 12:00 so we decided to head for bed. I took a shower and put on my pajamas. Justin did the same. We both climbed into bed and cuddled together. My head on his chest, his arms wrapped around my waist. I felt so safe. I looked up at him and he looked down at me. I scooted up and gave him a long passionate kiss. He kissed back with a bit more passion and we went to bed.
**************
Borringg! Sorry that this chapoter is so boring. Stay tuned...