Chapter 3

(Selena's P.O.V.)
Yesterday was a pretty cool day. I got to know more about Justin. It was really cool. But the main thing that I was astonished by is that he said the he chose to come to this school. After, I told him that I was forced to come here because I was sort of out of control with my grades. There were some other stuff that ai didn't tell him but I don't think he would find it interesting.
**************
I woke up in Justin's arms. And nit becayse we did anything but because of that stupid rule. Not that i'm complaining, though(😉). I slowly opened my eyes ans tutned to see Justin peacefully sleeping with hia arma around my torso. I smiled at the way we were positioned. I never felt so safe or protected. It felt so right.
(Justin's P.O.V.)
I felt someones eyes on me while I slept so decided to wake. Once I did, slowly, I saw that Selena was the one looking at me. "Oh my gosh. I'm so sorry. I didn't mean to wake you." she said. "No it's okay." I said. "Well, to be honest, you sleeping is very peaceful." she said. I chuckled and said "Thank you. And noth that I watch you, but I bet you sleep peacefully, too." I said. She blushed, which was absolutely adorable. I think I have a crush on her.
**************
After Selena and I got ready for the day, we got all our supplies that we needed for each class of the day. "Hey, what classes do you have?" I asked, putting a binder in my bookbag. She handed me her schedule and I looked at it. "We have all the same classes. But in Physical Education, were on different teams." I said, slightly joyful. "Well we should walk in and out the calsses together." she replied, putting on her bookbag. There still had no more people come into our dorms so had the rooms to ourselves. But neither of us wanted to leave the one room that we shared. It was comforting.

We both walked out. I let her go first like a gentalmen and walked out, closing and locking the door. We walked hand in hand down the hallways while people started staring at us. We laughed after we passed eaxh one of them. We went to every class except Physical Education. We changed and went to the field where girls and boys woukd be competing against each other. It wasn't becayse thats how the teams were. It was to test the girla and boys strenghns. After we changed, we went onto the field and go in position. We were gonna be playing dodge ball. This would be a piece of cake.
**************
I was head to head with Selena. This was the last round and all the other boys and girls were out. Both Selena and me were looking at each other dead in the eye. We both had a single ball in are hand and we were ready to shoot. I took the liberty of throwing first, but she dodged my throw by doing a back flip. She then got the chance to throw both balls back at me. Guess where it hit me. Right in my dodgeball.(if your putting up with what I'm putting down😉😂). Everyone cheered for Selena. Including me. Even though my nuts were hurting.

We went to our dorms and to our rooms. "I dominated you in Phys. Ed. today." she saud plopping herself on the bed. "Yes. Yes you did." I said plopping next to her. "Do your balls hurt?" she said, biting her lip from laughing. I chuckled and ssid "Yes they do because of you." She chuckled with me as I got on top of her and started tickling her. She was laughing like crazy as I was smiling, tickiling her some more. "Say that Justin is the se iest giy i've ever met." I said, tickling her some more so she could resisr. "Justin is the sexieat guy I've ever met!" she said in between laughs. "Say that you'll go on a date with me on Friday." I said then stopped tickiling her. As she was catching her breathe sha said "I'll go on a date with you on Friday." I smiled and kissed her cheek while she was sitting up right. She blushed and I smiled. I then walked to the bathroom and got ready for bed. She went to the in room bathroom and got ready for bed. We came out at the same time and smiked. We both got in our bed and pulled the soft blanket up to our waist. I wrapped my arms around her torso and shut my eyes. "Goodnight, beautiful." I said with my eyes still closed. "Goodnight, handsome." she said smiling and shutting my eyes. I kissed her cheek one last time and fell asleep.
**************
Hows the date gonna go? Will they have a good time together? Will they staet dating after the date? Stay tuned...