Chapter 8

(Justin's P.O.V.)
Today I'm going to a ring store and look for a ring that I think Selena will like. Yeah, I know it's a little early but I don't care. If you know you are experiencing true love, then do what you can to let it last a life time. I know, cheesy, huh? Well, I say what comes from my heart. And Selena is always the number one thing there.

I drove all the way to the nearest jewelry store to get Selena's ring. I walked in and scanned the cases, full of wedding rings. Then the receptionist/cashier came over and asked, "Looking for the right ring for your special someone?" smiling. I smiled back. "Yeah. She means a lot to me and I just need a girls or womans opinion on what ring she would like." I replied looking back down at the ring cases. "Well, since I'm a married woman, maybe I can help." she said opening the case I was looking at. She pulled out all the rings for me to scan over. She saw I was struggling so she slide one ring towards me and putting the rest back in their places in the cases. I looked at the ring. "It's 6 carrots and has a real diamond inside." the receptionist said. "It's looks pretty expensive, too. How much?" I said, pulling out wallet. "It is expensive but I'll give you a discount. This is your first time so I won't pressure you more than you already are." she said smiling. I smiled back, as wide as I could(if possible) and said "Thank you SOO much. You have no idea how much I'm going through. You seriously have a heart of gold." She smiled and chuckled. "I'll need $100." she said, puting the ring into a red velvet box. I handed her the money and took the ring box. I was about to walk out before I turned and said "Thank you again." She smiked and nodded in a way that said your welcome. I smiled again and walked out to my car and got in. I turned on the car and radio and went home.

When I got back on campus, I saw Selena sleeping on the couch with a popcorn bowl next to her. I smiled and picked her up, leading towards our dorm. Sooner or later, we'll have our own home. I set her down and got ready for bed. Soon, I'm gonna ask the big question on her birthday, which was coming up in a week.
**************
Hey guys. I know you guys know that I haven't been myself but I'm going to let that get in the way of making this book. You can read my last book and put me on notifications to see when I make new books or when I update new story parts. I love yall and you guys help me stay strong durning the toughest times. I love yall(😥tears of joy) so much. Stay tuned..