Chapter 9

(Selena's P.O.V.)
I hadn't seen Justin all day yesterday. I assumed that he was busy so I just let it slide.

I woke up with strong arms around my torso. I turned and saw Justin sleeping peacefully next to me with his neck burrowed in my neck. I smiled and fixed his head straight so I could kiss him. Once I did, his long eyelashes started to move and his eyelids opened slowly. I smiled once he fully opened his eyes. He smiled back and kissed me. I kissed back. We kissed for about 5 mintues(A/N: what a good way to wake up with you gf or bf💋👄) until we both got out of bed and went to the living room. Justin's arm were around my waist (behind me) the whole time I cooked. It surprised me because usually he would just wrap his arms around me from behind, kiss my cheek and let go. But this time, he held on as if his life depended on it. I turned around, letting the water boil(staring at water wont help it boil😉) and wrapped my arms around his neck. He pulled me closer, smirking. I smirked back and kissed him. He kissed back and then pulled away. I smiled and pecked his lips one more time before getting back to cooking our breakfast.

After we finished eating, we spent the whole day together because class was cancelled today(Monday). Also because we hadn't spent any time with each other yesterday.

I love him so mucn. I wonder what were doing for my birthday....
**************
How will Justin propose to Selena on her birthday? Stay tuned...