Reception

(Selena's P.O.V.)
I can't believe that i'm married. I've always dreamed of this and niw it's finally here and done. Now it's time for me to get this party started.

Me and Justin arrived at the rented restaurant and once we walked in, everyone clapoed and cheered. I smiled and hid my face in Justin's chest, of embarrassment. He kissed my forehead and whisper, "Don't hide your beautiful face. No one won't be able to see it. And that includes your husband." I smiled at that comment. I pulled out of his chest and kissed him passionately on the lips. It was one of the best kisses of my life. And now that we're married, it'll get even better throughout our lives. We pulked away and smiled at each other. We both turned and said "Let's get this party started!!" in unison. The crowd cheered and we went to the altar that was set for me and Justin to sit at. We sat and talked as the guests were socializing and having a great time. It's bot that we didn't have a good time. It's just that we wanted some time for ourselves.

After the partying, we decuded to get in our seats and eat dinner while talking to others quietly. Dinner was amazing. I had a salad with chicken buts inside and Justin had the steak. After dinner, dessert came. It was a beautiful wedding cake.

Justin and I were the firsts to cut into the cake of course and eat some of it

Justin and I were the firsts to cut into the cake of course and eat some of it. It was delicious. Yumm!

After a long day and night, we both grew tired and left the party. Most of the people there left so we just decided to hit the hays. Once we got home(an actual house we bought for ourselves) and instantly went upstairs and laid on our bed. I cuddled in his arms and closed my eyes. Then Justin popped up the most random question. "Selena, have you ever thought about us having kids?" "Yeah. I actually really want a kid." I replied. "Really? Me too. When would you want to have kids?" he said, getting excited. I chuckled at his excitement. "Anytime would be okay." He moved closer and said "Well what about now?" It sounded so sexy. "Anything you want." I replied the same way. "Anything?" he said, repeatingmy words. "Anything." I said back. He then smitked at me and... well you know the rest...😉
**************
Sup guys. Looks Justin and Selena are probably gonna get a baby. Stay tuned...