Chapter 7

(Justin's P.O.V.)
Yesterday was a pretty basic Saturday. But Selena made it even better than I had hoped. I love her ao much that, I can't put it into words. I love her. I actually want to marry her soon. But what would I do to make it a proposal that she'll NEVER forget? Ahh! I got it!
(Selena's P.O.V.)
Yesterday was a cool day hanging out with the love of my life. I swear that we were meant to be together. And in the future, I hope he proposes. I want him to actually. I wonder how he would do it.
(Author's P.O.V.)
Justin was the first to wake up on the beautiful Sunday morning. He looked over to Selena to see her sleeping peacefully. She looks like an angel. And look at the way the light reflects off her skin and face. That is natural beauty. I love her, thought Justin. He smiled at her and kissed her cheek, which caused her to stir a little in her sleep. He didn't move at all till she stopped moving. Once she did, he breathed out and got up slowly out of bed. He then creeped out the room and into the living room. He made himself and Selena some breakfast and ate his. He left hers on the counter with a note next to it that said:
Dear Selly Bear,
I had to run out but I made you breakfast so I hope you like it because, well, you know me and cooking. Haha, anyway, I love you and I should be back by 6:00. Don't miss me too much. I love you. See ya!
-JB💖
Justin reread the letter to make sure it was okay and then finally layed it next to Selena's breakfast. He then creeped back into the room, still finding Selena sound asleep in the bed. He quietly went to his drawer and got some clothes and walked into the bathroom. After his shower he put on his clothes(black skinny jeans with rips, red and black flannel, black oversized shirt, a black snapback hat, red vans, black shades) and went to the living room to see if he needed anything. He grabbed his keys and left campus with his car.
(Selena's P.O.V.)
I finally woke up, expecting to see Justin's peaceful face next to me. But when I turned, I didn't see him. I figured he was in the shower already so I sat up and stretched for a while before walking over to the bathroom. Still no Justin. I frowned and went to the living room. Just as I was about to start cooking myself some breakfast, I saw and plate of pancakes, bacon, scrammbled eggs and orange juice on the side and a note next to it. I walked up to the plate and picked up the note to read. After I did, I smiled and sat down and began eating.

After I was done eating and washing my dishes, I went to me and Justin's dorm room. I went to my drawer and picked out what clothes I would wear for the day and headed for the shower. I stripped my clothes and adjusted the water to the right temperature. I then walked in and let the soothing, warm water hit my skin and wash away all the filth and bacteria that built up on the body over night. I grabbed my fruity smelling shampoo and conditioner and washed my hair, thoroughly. I then cleansed my body and got out. I put on my clothes(black, ripped skinny jeans(for girls), white, no sleeve crop top, and black cartigan) and shoes(black vans(A/N: Damn, Daniel😂) and head out of the room and into the the living room. She left her dorm room and left the campus building and called an uber. 10 minutes later, the uber showed up and she was off to visit her mom.
**************
Hey guys. As you know from the last authors update, I nearly did auicide because of a breakup that I went through. I didn't do it because it wasn't fair to you guys. Plzz don't hate me about updates. I've been busy. Stay tuned..😥