Chapter 2

(Justin's P.O.V.)
After getting my schedule and dorm room from the receptionist, I had some trouble looking for my dorm. Of course I went through many halls trying to find it, but no luck. After 5 minutes of searching, I finaly found my dorm. I used my key that the receptionist gave me and went in. I looked around and saw that there was a huge living room, six bedrooms and a 72 inch flat screen TV. There are only six bedrooms because a boy and a girl had to share one room with one bed(clichè). I went to my bed room and put all my clothes in my dresser and left the other one for my roomate. I then went to the living room and sat on the couch. I turned on the TV and watched the game. About halfway through the game, I heard the door open. I looked up to see Selena standing by the doorway, setting her stuff down. She was looking around until her eyes finally met mine. We both smiled and greeted eech other. "Hey. How come there are only six bedrooms?" she asked, sitting next to me. "Well theres this rule that states a girl and a boy has to share one room with one bed." I explained. "Well looks like were roomies." she said laying her head on my shoulder. I put my arm on her waist and contiued to watch the game.
**************
Ooh. Looks like Justlena is getting comfy with each other. Stay tuned...