Chapter 10

(Justin's P.O.V.)
Today is finally Selena's birthday and I've planned out. Both our families are coming to the college and all our friends that we had before we came to college first year are coming, too. It's gonna be amazing. I also talked with Selena's dad about letting him have our blessings and he said yes. All we had to do is get her to stay in the dorm room for a few more hours until we're (me specifically) ready for the big ask. Anyway, as usual, I woke up first on Saturday about to get ready to go get ready to go to the rented party room to decorate. But just as I was done getting ready and was about to walk out the room, Selena woke up and called after me. "Justin, where are you going?" I turned around and said "Well, you got me. I was going to get some people to go to your surprise party. HAPPY BIRTHDAY, BABYGIRL!!!" I ran over to her and jumped on her, giving her a big hug. "Aww, baby. Thank you but seriously, you're crushing me." she said, trying to push me off. I finally got off her and said "Well since you forcefully made me tell you that we were having a surprise party for your 23nd birthday, you habe to stay here till we're done getting ready at the rented party house for adults like us." "Aww, baby. I appreciate all of the stuff you're doing for me but whose's we?" Selena asked confused. I got a littke panicked but I had an excuse in my head that was ready to spill out to Selena. "Umm, did I say we? I meant me. Sorry. But some teachers and friends from the college will be there." I said, slightly rambling. She raised an eyebrow, confused but went with it. "Okay? Umm, what time will you be back to pick me up for the party?" she asked. "Umm, 8:00." "Okay, I have some time to go shopping and get ready so you can head out now." she saud getting up and giving me a peck on the lips. I kissed back, ligjtly and grabbed my keys.

Whew! That was close. I swear, I need to seriously learn how to keep a secret. I mean, i'm going to be proposing and I nearly told, I thought. I shook my thoughts away and got into my car. Once I did, I put the car in ignition and was off.
(Selena's P.O.V.)
Justin was acting realky wierd. I wonder why, I thought. I shook my thoughts away and head for the shower. After I was done getting ready, I left the campus buliding and called an uber. Once it arrived, I got in and paid the guy to take me to the mall. I got there, thanked the guy and went in. There were a lot of stores where I could look for some dresses but one particular store caught my eye, Forever 21. I walked in and went to the womens section for dresses. There were many beautiful dresses but one specific dress caught my eye. It was a black long dress. It was such a stunning dress that I just had to have it. I took the dress off the rack and went to the dressing room. When I walked out with the dress on, I looked like:

 The dress was absolutely beautiful and I knew that I had to buy it

The dress was absolutely beautiful and I knew that I had to buy it. So I quickly got changed out of my dress and put on my regular clothes. I then got the dress and paid. The cashier put the dress in a bag along with the stuff that I bought earlier. I then took the bag, thanked the cashier and walked out the store. I called an uber and went back to campus to get ready.
(Justin's P.O.V.)
Today is it. Today is the day that I get to finally ask Selena to marry me. At first I was nervous but, what the heck? Life is made for you to take risks and this was one that I was willing to take to spend the rest of my life with the person I love the most.

I was at the rented party house(for adults) and was putting all types of decorations up. Streamers, balloos and other stuff. Me and Selena's family members were here too decorating as well. Also some teachers and old and new friends came to help. I had spread the word that I was going to propose but, obviously, I told them to keep it a secret. It was hard but it definitely paid off.
(Selena's P.O.V.)
I finally was ready and I got out the room, waiting for Justin to walk in. About 30 minutes later, Justin came in right on time. He was wearing this:

 He was wearing this:

(Author's P.O.V.)
(A/N: Isn't he so adorable? I know he is). They were both so taken back at how hot both of them looked. They walked up to each other and kissed. It was a long and passionate. After, they pulled away and smiled at each other. They then walked oyt the living room, Justin locking the door behind and went to the party where they would be taken to the best birthday/proposal party ever. Here we go...
*************
Hey guys. I am absolutely better from the month I've been having. You guys are the absolute best. Stay tuned...