Chapter 1: Three Creeps

*Skyler*

I probably look like the joker with my smile stechting from ear to ear. I'm just so fricken happy right now, its Valentines day.

As the bone chilling Air whips across my cheeks i strut down the cobblestone streets towards Harry's house. Harry. I love him so much and tonight I'm gonna tell him. Why do those three stupid words have to be so hard to say?

"Hey sweat heart. " a scratchy voice growled, snapping me out of my thoughts.

"Fuk off" I spat.

I squinted my eyes to see who this mysterious creep was. That's when my gaze fell upon three tall silhouettes starting to make they're way out of the shadows.

Shit, I thought. Now there's three creeps to deal with.

"Get lost dik." I sneered.

"Sexy and fighsty. I like it. Harry never mentioned you were so beautiful. " The words fell out of his mouth like nails on a chalk board.

I gaged at the thought of him checking me out.

Before I knew it the two of the three men were standing about an arms length away. I could see creep one clear as day as he stood under the street lamp. He had greasy jet black hair with a few spots of acne. The most repulsive part was his eyes. They were cold black marbles.

"Get away from me now or ill call the cops. " I threatened.

"Ooohhhh I'm so scared" creep one mocked. "Honey I think you should be the one that's frightened: my names Zayn. You know who I am right?

"Ya. You're one of the stupid greasy teenagers from the proactive commercials. Looks like it didn't work. " I smirked. Good one Skyler! Mental high five.

"Hahaha very funny" he mocked.

"I know I'm a comedian. Well if you three are finished with the show I have to go."

"Where you off to?" creep two questioned.

"My boyfriends ho-o-o-use" I stuttered realizing creep one or now known as Zayn was looming over me. Zayns hands shot out pinning my wrists against the hard brick wall.

"You're so hot when you're scared" he whispered into my neck fingering my long blonde hair.

"I'm not scared." I whimpered. "Shit." I winced as his grip tightened around my tiny wrists. I could feel tears starting to build up in my light blue eyes. I wasn't gonna cry for these ass holes.

His lips lingered so close to my skin I could feel his hot breath flowing down my lace top.

My breathing sped up as his lips gently pecked my pale skin laying a kiss on each of my many freckles.

"This is only gonna hurt...... A lot" he

laughed out the last part.

My blue orbs widen as long white fangs pierced my skin. My lanky body collapsed to the ground as I felt the life drain out of me.

"Now who's laughing?" Zayn sneered.

"Zayn what the hell is wrong with!?" Creep three yelled. He hasn't said anything the whole time and when he finally spoke he stood up for me. I like him the best.

Creep three sauntered out of the shadows. He had beautiful piercing blue eyes and wavy blonde hair. He spoke with a sweet Irish accent.

"Shut the hell up, Naill!" Zayn screamed

Niall ignored him and rushed over to me. Brushing my hair away from my face. I winced as his fingers trailed over my wound.

"You were only supposed to scared her and make Harry and his werewolf friends back off!" Naill screeched

That's when it hit me. "Y-y-you guys are vampires and Harry's a w-w-werewolf " I stuttered. Harry lied to me I thought.

"Yeah! She's smart." Zayn snapped his fingers towards my limp body and Niall scooped me up in his strong arms.

"I never got your name love?" Niall whispered kindly

"It's Skyler. Skyler Olivia. " I stated

"I'll help you threw this" he said stroking my blood matted hair.

There was something about him. Maybe the way he looked at me? I don't know what it is but it makes me feel.... Safe.

My eyes slowly fluttered shut as the blood dripped down my back, and my head nestled into Nialls chest.

||Authors notes: Hey everyone! This is the first book I've ever started writing so please give me some advice to make it better!||