Chapter 11: Little Tala

~~~~~Skyler~~~~~

"You're so hot when you're scared" he whispered into my neck fingering my long blonde hair.

"I'm not scared." I whimpered. "Shit." I winced as his grip tightened around my tiny wrists. I could feel tears starting to build up in my light blue eyes. I wasn't going to cry for these ass holes.

His lips lingered so close to my skin I could feel his hot breath flowing down my lace top.

My breathing sped up as his lips gently pecked my pale skin laying a kiss on each of my many freckles.

"This is only going to hurt...... A lot" he laughed out the last part.

"No!" I screamed. I opened my eyes and looked around the plane cabin. "Breath in and out." I whispered to myself. I took big gulps of air and leaned back in the soft leather chair.

"We will be landing in 5 minutes. Please, have your seat belt on, darling!" The pilot spoke through the intercom.

I looked out the windows and all I saw for a while was white. The earth below looked like a pale man had forgotten to shave. Dark green trees popped up through the crystal white snow trying to get to the sun shine.

The airplane shuddered as the landing wheels came down. We bounced on the runway for a few agonizing moments and finally came to a halt in front of a little log cabin.  

"You've got to be kidding me." I mumbled to myself. I collected my belongings and began to exit the plan and thhats when it hit me. Its like 20 fucking minus degrees!

I wrapped my arms around my self realizing I only had a North face fleece zip up on.

I ran into the little cabin, slipping twice on my journey there.

The cabin had two rooms including the bathroom. In one corner there was a oak desk with a little old man at it drinking a warm cup of coffee. In the other there was a couch and few chairs that surrounded a huge fire place. Old tribal printed rugs and tapestries littered the floors and the walls trying to keep the heat in. There was the occasional animal head and a painting usually of the beautiful land scape that I saw on the flight here too.

Two friendly Native-American old ladies ran up to me and  hugged me very tightly. There was nobody else there except an old man that sat at a little desk.

"It's been so long Little Tala!" One lady with a gray long braid going down her back, said.

"It's so good to see you , Little Tala" Said the other old lady who had two shorter grey braids.

Umm.. who the heck is Little Tala? I'm  so confused! Who are these people?

"Ummm hi." I said awkwardly as they squeezed me tighter. "Not to be rude or anything, but who are you people?" I asked pushing them away.

Both old women had on huge winter jackets that where a navy blue, a wool purple hat, big gloves, black snow pants and real elk skin boots. They gave me a hurt look but quickly pushed it aside and introduced themselves.

"We're sorry dear! My name is Inali!" The old lady with the two braids spoke first.

"And my name is Aponi!" The one with one braid added.

What kind of names are those, I scoffed to myself in my head.

"They're Native American. Aponi means butterfly and Zonta means trustworthy.' Aponi said with a scowl on her face.

"Umm how did you know-"

"You're family! We can read your mind, silly! Your dad did tell you we are family right?" Zonta asked with a big smile on her wrinkled face. Aponi was defiantly the meaner one. Aponi gave me another glare telling me she read my mind.