Chapter 4: Show Her You're Not Just a Monster

*harry*

"I can't take this!" I said dangling her necklace I front of me. Two hearts forming together to create an infinity sign.

"Dude, I'm sorry but you guys are done!" Liam said through a mouth full of  Lays BBQ potato chips.  He lay on my leather couch watching The Kardashians.

" I can't let her go! She is my love. I have to see her." I said in a trance, thinking of all the good times we had together. Her laugh floated through my head like a lullaby on loop.

"Let's just drive to Justin's and check on her. They probably havent handed her over yet." Jumping off the couch, Liam grabbed his keys for his Corvette.

"Why do we have to give her to Zayn anyways!?" i said walking out the door to Liams car. 

"Because if we don't we will be breaking the law and Zayn will chase us to he gets her!" Liam said licking the greasy rezedou from his snack off his fingers. 

"Just drive. " Harry mumbled slumping down into leather passenger chair. Dark eyes staring straight ahead.

*Skyler*

I felt like my heart had been stabbed by that needle! When I saw Justin for the ffirst time somthing had clicked.. I thought we where freinds. What an ass.

"I'm not your girlfriend!" I screamed thrashing around in Naills arms which he had placed around me protectively. "This is stupid! Yesterday I was just a girl who was going to see her perfect boyfriend for valentines day and now I'm a freaking vampire which I just thought where some dumb made up things!" I screamed.

Zayn grabbed my chin with lightening speed and leaned in close kissing me greedily. I squirmed but Niall had a firm grip in me. Then Zayn released me from his grip. I just stood there speechless. My big blue orbs wide as hell.

"Yes you are, beautiful!" Zayn cooed.

"Just leave." Justin grunted through clenched teeth. I could see his fist tighitng as he stared at Zayn.

I started To scream but Niall placed a soft but firm hand over my mouth. Zayn said his goodbyes and Justin slammed the door. My heart was aching so much I thought it was legit broken.

As we walked out of the house a blanket of darkness had sedelted over the little town of Mystic. Wait! It's dark out! That means that I slept all day. Jeeze, I thought.

The beeps of a car unlocking violently pulled me out of my thoughts. Me and Niall got in the back of the yellow Lamborghini and Zayn obviously sat in the drivers seat.

I leaned my head back against the soft leather seats. I noticed Nialls eyes on me. Thats when it hit me! Niall and Zayns eyes aren't red like Justin and Selenas!

"Niall. . . Can I ask you something?" I stumbled over my own words. Getting

"Sure, Skyler!" He said.

"Why are you and Zayns eyes not red?" I asked.

"Because. . . Umm we aren't normal vampires. Where from the gang the scorpions. And that means we are immortal." He said while holding my hand. I ripped it away from him and moved to the opposite side of the car. Why do all these boys feel the need to kiss and hold me!? I thought.

"Meaning we will live forever. Together. " Zayn said sending shivers through my body.

"I know what it means. " I snapped back. I glanced down at my hand and slowly dragged my middle finger and pointer finger over the new scorpion mark on my hand.

"Skyler, I know you hate me but were meant for each other. Not you and Harry. " he pleaded. I almost felt sorry for him. Almost. 

"Just shut up!" I yelled.