Chapter 17: Blood Bags

"You really think she can beat him?" I could hear Nialls, Harry's and Louis's voices drift from the kitchen.

"I know she can, Louis. shes a hybrid. " harry responded as he diced up some tomatoes.

"hybrid?" Louis asked. I rolled my eyes at his stupidity.

"witch,vampire, werewolf. " I decided to end this.little chat. jumping up from the couch I sauntered into the kitchen. All of the men's eyes snapped over to me.

"You three talking about me?" I asked opening the fridge. I searched the ice cooler for some blood bags but it looked like we where all out.

"No way. " Harry said waving me off. I just chuckled.

"vampire hearing, babe. " I tapped my ear, smiling.

Harry just shook his head. He let the knife come down but this time it hit the palm of his hand. the crimson blood flowed out.

"Shit." He cussed running towards the sink. My eyes went dark.and the veins around them bulged as my fangs elongated. I turned away as the lust for blood became strong. The liquid heaven flowing down my throat came into my mind just one taste wouldn't hurt. I blinked my eyes repeatedly.

"Skyler are you okay?" Harry asked concerned. I heard a chuckle come from Louis. In seconds I was standing next to him with.my hand around his neck firmly.

Louis squirmed underneath my grip as Niall smirked at him.

"Sorry. " He chocked out. I could smell his blood even though he was vampire. I needed it. I wanted it.

"SkYler, there's some extra blood bags in the basement. " Harry said slowly. " Calm down. We need Louis." I let go of Louis and began to calm down.

"I'll go get them. " I turned on my heals and walked down the stairs and into the basement. The musty air smelled terrible but for some reason I couldn't smell the blood. Where could it be? Suddenly the door upstairs slammed shut. "Hello I'm down here!" I yelled. Nobody answered. I walked up the stairs and reached out for the door knob but my hand burned. Vervain was all over the door handle. I tried to kick the door open but for some reason my vampire powers and werewolf weren't working.

I screamed but none of my friends came to my rescue.

"What is going on!" I huffed as I marched down the stairs back into the basement. There is no blood down here!

"Skyler, we need to talk. " the voice made me want to vomit. Every hair on my body stood on edge.

"I knew you were alive!" I backed away from Zayn as he stood in the corner of the room.

"Skyler I really don't want to fight you." he sighed, his shoulders sagging. He had his hands in his cargo shorts as if he were a normal teenager.

"Really? you don't?" I sneered backing away. That man must think I'm stupid. I closed my eyes and concentrated hard trying to feel his emotions and his thoughts. I mumble words of nonsense (to humans) but I knew every word I was saying. I was trying to tell if he was lying. He wasn't.

"Hey" he reached his hand out to touch my cheek but I flew across the room," I swear. I'll never hurt you again. " while I was moving he reached out and grab me by my hair. "Right after this. " he smiled has he stab a wooden stake into my stomach.

"You..liar. " I winced in pain as I fell into him for support. Everything Egan to black right after Zayn spoke words tht did never want to hear again.

"You're coming back home, my little pet. "