Chapter 3: Trust

Chapter 3: Trust

*Skyler*

I woke up with four pairs of red eyes boring into. I slowly pulled the soft down comforter over my shaking body just to have it ripped off.

"She's awake!" Pipped a girl with beautiful wavy brown hair. She looked exotic. Definatly not white. She looked normal except she had bright red eyes that glowed like the tail lights on a Mercedes Benz.

"Didn't even know she was still alive" muttered a girl with wavy blonde hair.

"Ashley, be nice!" Said the girl with wavy brown hair, while elbowing the girl with wavy blond hair . "I'm Selena Rivers,  and this is Ashley Right!" Selena said throwing a glare Ashley's way.

 I glanced to my left and my jaw dropped to the ground. There sitting next to me was the hottest human alive (besides Harry). I could see his toned muscles through his black polo shirt. He had a face of an angle.

"I'm Justin Rivers" He smiled showing a row of pearly white teeth.

"H-I-I-I" I stammered.

"She speaks!" Jokes Ashley! Cocking her head back and letting out a huge laugh.

"Ashley! What's gotten in to you?" Justin spat. He turned toward me and wiped the bloody hair from my forehead. "Are you ok? Tell me what's wrong. You can trust me." He smiled planting a soft kiss on my fore head.

"Ya." I gulped. You have a boyfriend, I yelled over and over in my head.

"Where's Harry?!" I glanced around the room frantically looking for him. My eyes landed on a boy with long hair almost to his shoulders and a scar on his four head.

"Umm he's out doing business right now." He stammered awkwardly. " he'll be back soon. "I'm Tyler Barns." He added quickly.

"I need him now. I need answers." I stood up and sombodies hand connected with my chest sending me flying back into the bed! "What the fuck?! I raged.

It was she girl Ashley that had made the violent gesture. "Chill ,bitch!" She snapped.

I threw Ashley's hand off me with an unsuall amount of strength sending her flying toward the wall and  charged toward the door just to be swept up into Justin's arms.

I squirmed and kicked till he threw me on the bed. I didn't have any time to attempt an escape again because each of my limbs was held down by someone.

"Get. Off. Me." I growled.

"We'll tell you what's going on if you don't try to escape again. And if you do try to escape we will inject this in to you. " Ashley said with a sinister smile spreading across her flawless face. She held the needle in the air like a knife. Pointing it right at my heart.

"Fine." I huffed, " just pleas tell me what's going on. Last night I was freaking kidnapped by vampires. Wait not to mention that my boyfriend never told me he was a were wolf!" Tears started to rush down my face. Leaving salty streaks of mascara.

"Shhh! It's ok!" Comforted Tyler They released me from their death grips and Tyler pulled my head on to his lap as I sobbed.

"Skyler, you're a vampire now. You're one of us." Justin stated plainly as if it was as normal as being white or black.  " harry brought you here last night because  He is a were wolf. He can't be seen with you." He said the last part with pity.

"Then how come he dropped me off here?! Shouldn't he be afraid of being seen at some vampire house?" I questioned with annoyance in my voice.

"You're not just any vampire like us. You have the mark of the scorpion on you." Tyler said.

"The mark of the scorpion?" I asked.

"Look in the palm of your hand. There's a scorpion, right? Well when ever the leader of the scorpion gang bites someone this tatoo appears. This is Harry's rivaling gang."  Justin gingerly ran his fingers over the tatoo.

"So what will happen to me and Harry? " I sobbed in to Tylers lap.

"Hunny, it's over!" Ashley laughed.

"I'm sorry to say but Ashley's right. You guys can't be together." Selena winced when she said the last part.

"But--" I was interrupted when there was a rapping on the door.

Justin and Selena jumped up and jogged down the stairs.

"Hello, brother and sister."  THe voice from down stairs said.

"Zany get out of here." Justin said through clenched teeth.

"Zay-y-y-yn" I stuttered "That's the guy! That bit Me!" I flew up off Tylers lap and practically leaped towards the closet widow. Before I could jump Tyler's strong arms where around me. He threw me over his shoulder.

"I'm sorry, Skyler. But you're technically owned by Zayn now." Tyler spoke toward the floor.

"Where is she?" Zayn seethed.

"Right here, sir!" Tyler said this as if he was in the army.

Tyler threw me into Zayns toned arms. Curse all these hot guys. He strokes my dirty blonde hair.

"Aww! Is my little baby ok?" He laughed a raspy laughed. Zayn threw me to Niall who stood awkwardly behind him.

"She's not your "baby", Zayn!" Justin yelled this time. This is the first time I saw him lose his cool.

"Did I make wittle wustin mad? You have crush on her don't you? Hahaha" Zayn burst out in another round of laughter.

Me and Justin's eyes met for a second and i swore his frown changed to a smile but it disappeared as fast as it came.

"I-I-I  don't like her. I barely even know her." He whispered to Zayn. Avoiding my eyes. 

"People I can stand you know?" I snapped realizing I was still in Nialls arms. He set me down but tied held on to my shoulders.

"Justin? You said I could trust you!" Another round of tears welled up in my eyes.

"Take her." Justin mumbled.

"Awww to bad she has a boyfriend little lover boy! And that's me!" Zayn smiled down at me his black eyes starring into mine.

||Author Note: Sorry this chapter is so short! Chapter four is going to be exciting! Whats going on with Skyler and Justin?? Is there a little romance there??||