Chapter 5: We're Leaving

*harry*

We've been driving for days trying to find Skyler. Even though I know our relationship is over. I will always love and care for her. I can't just leave her in the evil arms of Zayn.

"Liam. What if we never find her?" I asked in a scared voice.

"Bro, well find her. Just relax." Liam said turning up the radio.

"I can't relax. Just thinking of Skyler sitting in Zayn Rivers house gives me the creeps. " he said. What of he rapped her? Or hurt her? When I get my hands on him he's going to die.

*niall*

"Hey, Ni can you bring this breakfast up to skylers room?" Zayn asked me but I knew it was a demand.

"Sure. " I said sullenly.

I walked up the stairs with a tray of French toast with blood mixed in and orange juice. I unlocked skylers door and entered laying the tray down on Skyler's bedside table.

"Skyler?" I asked because she was crying under her covers, again. "Hey what's wrong?"

"He ma-d-d-e me give him a blow job in the shower. " she sobbed out.

I sent that sick bastard up there to apologize to her not hurt her! I've got to get her out of this house.

I collapsed on to her bed and pulled her into a big hug.

*Skyler*

Zayn had forced me to give him a blow job! First he raped me and now a blow job. This needs to stop. I need Harry or Justin or someone!

"Hey it's ok!" Niall cooed stroking my blonde hair away from my freckled face. It felt like the first time I'd met him. "I'm going to get you out of here." He whispered softly.

I looked up at him with big eyes full of hope. "Thankyou." I whispered a smile spreading across my tear streaked face.

"Tonight. We're leaving. " He said in a trance. "Pack your stuff now. " he added jumping up abruptly.

"Yes Niall." I said. I hurried out of the bed and ran around my little room snatching up anything I wanted to keep.

"I'll be here at 5." He whispered looking down at his phone. "It's 3:00, so you have a little while. "

What am going to do in here for 2 hours!

"Here you probably want this. " Niall said as if reading my mind.

"How d-" I began.

"I have my ways. " he said letting a low laugh.

I ran up to him and hugged him tight breathing in his scent. Mint and pine. When I let go of Niall I looked up and saw pain in his eyes.

"I'll be back. " he muttered turning around and shutting my door behind him.

That was weird. I glanced down at my phone and my heart fluttered when I saw the screen saver.

Me and Harry about to kiss. I quickly locked my phone again when the tears started to fall again.

After a few minutes of laying in my bed i decided to talk a nap.

"Skyler" someone whispered into my ear.

" Catherine it's to early!" I moaned into t fluffy pillows.

Catherine is my best friend. She lives with me. Shit! She's probably texted me like 20 thousand times!

"It's not Catherine. " Niall laughed.