Chapter 13: Seeing Things

<><>Surprise! It's not over! I would like to give all the rights in this chapter to Katy Perry Dark Horse<><>

"Skyler, did you really think you could get away that easily. " Zayn laughed venomously.

Zayns buff body stood firmly in front of me. His black hair swept up off his face into a new doo. The sides where shaved now and his muscle seemed bigger. Something in his eyes told me that wasn't the only thing that had changed.

"Zayn!" I laughed out narrowing my eyes at him. " I'm capable of anything... of everything."

He circled around me as his jaw twitched.

"Skyler, don't make me your enemy. " He hissed. He shot the ground with a lightening bolt.

"So you wanna play with magic? Do you even know what you're fighting for?" Zayns eyes widened at my words. They shocked me. I shoved Zayn against a black wall. His eyes widened in fear.

"It's in the palm of your hand now, baby. It's a yes or a no!" I sneered at him.

"Yes. Cause once your mine, there's no going back. " He smiled eerily shoving me off him. I stumbled backwards and tried to catch myself but failed and flopped on the ground.

"Are you ready for a perfect storm? cause once your mine there's no going back. " He growled stalking over to me.

"Harry!" I screeched suddenly realizing the odds weren't in my favor as multiple Zayns stepped out from the shadows.

Zayn reached down and grabbed my neck dragging me up so we where eye to eye.

"Harry is not going to save you this time, baby. " He cooed, stroking my hair with the hand that was not crushing my wind pipe.

"I was going to make you my Aphrodite. My one and only. But it's to late for that. " He said angrily. "I'm coming for you, little girl."

I failed around in the bed, tangling in the sheets till someone's firm hands grabbed my waist and pulled me over to them.

"I'm here. " Harry whispered to me. Ever since the almost day of my death, I had been having weird dreams. Currently me and Harry where in his apartment this is where I live now.

"I know. " I sighed snuggling into him.

"Do you want to talk about. . . Them?" He asked referring to my nightmares.

I just shook my head and looked up at him with piercing blue eyes.

"Thankyou. " I whispered as I pecked his soft lips. The peck turned into a dream as our lips moved in unison. My little hands tangled in his soft brown curls as Harry pulled me closer to him.

My mind instantly went back to a few weeks ago. The first time we had ever made love to each other. That was a month after I had almost died.

I leaned back and broke the kiss off. I slowly got off the bed and walked over to the bathroom in my black lace bra and cheetah printed undies.

I could feel Harry's eyes on me as I turned around.

"I'm going to take a shower." I said turning back around and locking the door. I took off my undergarments and tossed them near the door.

I turned on the shower and eased myself in. I closed my eyes as I began to massage shampoo into my scalp.

"You're hot. " I deep voice muttered.

My eyes snapped open. There standing in front of me was Zayn.

I let out a scream as his black eyes trailed up my body and connected with mine.

"Are you ok?" Harry asked concerned from the other side of the door.

I closed my eyes and rubbed them a few times before opening them. Zayn was no longer there.

"Y-a-a. " I stuttered. Leaning out of the shower, I looked around the little bathroom for Zayns towering form. He was no where in sight. " He's dead. He is dead. You saw Harry kill him. " I reassured myself.

I finished my shower and wrapped a towel around my body.

I walked out of the bathroom and Harry was casually leaning against the wall watching me.

"I have to go to work. " He said walking over to me. He wrapped his arms around my waist and the towel dropped.

"Harry. " I whined embarrassed. My cheeks instantly blushed.

"You're so cute. " He said placing little kisses on my neck.

"Go to work. " I said laughing. I pushed him off me and went over to my closet I had claimed at his house.

"I'll just be down at the coffee shop." He informed me.

"I know. " I laughed. "That's where you work."

As soon as I finished putting my black PINK sweatshirt on and faded Abercrombie skinny jeans, Harry pulled me into his arms again.

"I just don't want anything to happen to you." He said in a deep voice.

"Nothing will. " I replied kissing him on the cheek. I ruffled his cute brown curls and he flashed me his famous little dimples.

"I love you. " He said as he walked downstairs and out the front door.

As soon as the sound of the door slamming echoed through the house my heart began to ache for him.

I walked downstairs and into the kitchen sifting through the fridge.

"Nothing. " I groaned to myself. This fridge is always empty. I grabbed my keys and my wallet and walked out the door towards my hummer.

I hopped in and drove to the grocery store just down the street.

As I began to pull into a parking spot, a black Mercedes Benz flew into it right in front of me. I flashes them the bird and parked a little farther down.

As I was waking up to the grocery store I walked past the black car.

An attractive man with curly blonde hair stepped out and flashed me a smile.

"Sorry about your spot doll face. " He laughed at me.

"Good morning to you too. " I growled marching away.

I walked through the automated doors and the smell of fresh produce and clean floors hit me.

I grabbed a steel cart and aimlessly walked through the aisles.

My mind began to wander. Why was I seeing Zayn eveywhere? was he really there? These questions haunted me.

"Watch out. " Someone mumbled at me as the rushed by me. They had a black hoody on pulled up over their face.

"Stop that theif!" A feeble old lady yelled wobbling behind him. I rolled my eyes at her pathetic attempt to catch him. I turned on my heels and follows the now running man. I stuck my hand out and the ground rose around his feet, encasing them in cement and tiles.

"What the hell?" the man questioned starring down at them.

"Give me the purse. " I said sticking my hand out. He slowly hands me the purse, his eyes still locked on his feet. I flicked my wrist and he collapsed to the ground as the tiles moved back into place. I ran back to the old lady and handed her, her purse. She was adjusting her glasses so obviously she hadn't seen my abilities at work.

"Thank you so much sweet heart." She smiled warmly. I nodded my head and pushed my cart past her.

I casually threw some pudding and popcorn in. Those where my favorite and Harry's as well.

My cart abruptly halted. I looked up and a figure I thought is need seen again gripped my cart.

"Mom?"