Distracted

"In the middle of a gun fight, in the centre of a restaurant. They say, "Come with your arms raised high!"
Well, they're never gonna get me,
Like a bullet through a flock of doves...
To wage this war against your faith in me,
Your life...will never be the same.
On your mother's eyes, say a prayer...say a prayer"
The way he sang. So amazing. I couldn't take my eyes off him.  (Watch the YouTube vid of him performing this live- it's just...)
The way he moaned before starting the song. Getting the crowd started. His moans. Oh my god. I must've zoned out because Gee was looking at me full of worry.
"Sorry" I mouth to him. He nods understandingly. And goes back to performing.
The way he struts round the stage, full of sass. He really owns the stage when performing. That's one of the things I love about him.
--------
After the show
"Hey Frankie? Were you play out there?"
"Y-yeah why?"
"You seemed a little..... Distracted" he smirks.
"Uhh"
"Oh come on Frankie, I know you like me... I can tell by the way you look at me" he says inching closer.
"G-Gerard"
"Shhh" he says leaning in, crashing his lips to mine. I let out a slight moan. To which he reacts by smirking against my lips and kissing harder.
"Gee" I moan.
"Fuck Frankie..." He says pulling away breathlessly.
I feel my pants tighten. Oh god not now....
"Someone's excited" he smirks. "Want some help?" I couldn't form words so I let out another deep groan.
(I'm not writing smut.. So yeah)"
"Fuck Gee" I say panting.
"Yeah..."
"That was amazing" I sigh. "So are we?"
"If you want" he smiles.
"Fuck yeah"
Suddenly the door opens. Standing there is Mikey.
"Now I'm glad you guys are together, finally" he says sarcastically. "But I don't really wanna hear my brother having sex with his boyfriend"
"Sorry M" Gerard says.
"Yeah sorry Mikey"
He just chuckles and shuts the door.
"I love you"
"I love you more"