Mall Piercings and Tattoo

**Authors Note**

   Hi Guys!!! So this chapter will be better than the last I promise. The last one was just a starter. Hopefully this will be better and longer. Sooooo here we go :)

   I wake up and I hear the TV. I lay for a bit to lazy to get up. Then I roll over and Vic is in my face. I scream and scoot back. He just smiles.

"Rise and shine. Were going shopping." He says.

"What for?" I ask.

"You. You dont have many clothes so were going shopping." He says.

"You dont have to do that for me." I say.

"I know but I want to." He smiles.

"Thanks Vic." I say.

"Now get up take a shower and get ready to go." He tells me.

"Okay." I say and get up.

I go and take a warm shower. I sit in the water thinking. Why was Vic being so nice to me? I dont really care because I like it. VIc is starting to seem like this older brother to me. I smile. Wow in 24 hours my life has gone from a living hell to nice.

I come out of the shower and put on a plain white shirt and some faded blue jeans. I leave my hair down and put on some black eyeliner. Then I put on some clear lipgloss. I feel very refreashed and happy. I come out of the shower and Kellin Quinn is on the bus. I kinda froze. He had always been one of the many reasons I had stayed smiling. His cover of Iris was just amazing.

"Um hi." I say giving a shy smile.

"Hey, Im Kellin and you must be Iris." He says flashing me a flawless smile.

"Yep thats me." I say.

"Well chica ya ready to go?" MIke asks me.

"Yep lets go." I say.

We go out to the mall and go inside. I look around the stores and finally I find the one I want to go to Hot Topic. I beg the guys to let me go.

"Wouldn't you rather go to a more girly store?" Tony asks.

"Um no. I want to go to Hot Topic. Please!!!" I beg.

"Hm maybe you should go to Justice or Clairs." Vic teases.

"Noooo thats to girly. Kellin please!!" I say giving him the puppy dog face.

"Fine." Kellin says rolling his eyes but smiling.

I go into Hot Topic and I am super happy. I end up with 3 BVB Shirts, 2 Bullet For My Valentine Shirts, A Flyleaf shirt, 4 AA shirts, 2 FIR Shirts, 5 PTV shirts and 2 SWS Shirts, 2 BOTDF shirts and 2 Batman shirts. I got a Bring Me The Horizion Jacket a PTV Jacket a SWS Jacket A FIR Jacket and a BVB Jacket. I got 10 different leggins and 3 pairs of skinny jeans.

 Next was jewlery. I got 10 SWS Braceletts, 5 BVB Braceletts, 8 PTV Braceletts, 3 BOTDF braceletts and 4 FIR braceletts. I got a Razor Blade Necklace and a few PTV, AA, SWS, BVB, FIR and BOTDF Dog Tags. Finally I got a couple pairs of fingerless gloves.

I walked out of the stores super happy.

"Thank You so so so so much!!" I say.

"Your Welcome." Vic says smiling.

"Now wanna eat?" Vic asks.

"Sure Im starving." I say.

When we get there I try to pay for my food but Kellin and Vic wont let me. We sit down. Kellin and Vic stay with me while the other guys go to pick up Andy.