Letting Go

I sit with the paper and pencil thinking. How do I say a final goodbye. They at least deserve that.

I go to start writing but I lose it. I cant write it. After about 10 minutes I finally begin to write.

Dear Vic Vall Kellin Andy and Ash,

   I know your probably in shock. I'm sorry but I cant do this. These last 2 weeks have been amazing though. Kellin I love you so so much. You winning that bear for me made me so happy. Being with you made me feel whole. 

Vic you are my brother. You make me happy. Ever since that day you saved me. I just feel like I can trust you. Thank you for always being there.

Andy+Ash I didnt get to talk to you guys much but I still love you guys so much. Andy you tried to help me stop cutting but I just had to.

Vall your my sister. I love you. Thank you for caring about me, I 

I stop writing the letter because I couldnt stop the tears. I just couldn't do this. 

"I'm sorry guys." I whisper. Then I take my blade and cut deep into my arm. At first the pain was unbearable. Then I feel calmness and finally I fade away from the world finally free.

Vall POV

   "Andy something is wrong I know it!" I say. I could just feel that something wasn't right.

"Vall calm down everything is fine." Andy says trying to calm me down.

"Andy take me home I have to check on Iris. Please!" I beg. I feel like I am about to cry.

"Okay okay." He pulls in the driveway and I dart out the car. 

I walk in and about pass out.

I see Iris in a pool of her blood barley breathing,

I scream. He comes in and looks shocked.

He picks her up and puts her in the back.

We get into the car as fast as possible and drive to the hospital.

"I'll call Kellin after we get there." He says. 

We pull up to the emergancy entrance and they rush her inside. 

Andy is talking to Kellin and I am just sitting there stunned.

How could she do this? What was so bad she thought she had to kill herself? 

I just refuse to talk

~Andy's POV~

   I come into the living room and Vall is sitting on the ground unable to move.

I look and see Iris laying in blood.

I run and grab her and get her in the car.

Vall follows but doesnt say a word. Oh god this was going to kill Kellin.

I get in the drivers seat and speed to the hospital.

"I'll call  Kellin when we get there." I say. 

The rest of the ride is in silence.

We pull up and I rush her inside. 

The doctors grab her and take her back and make us wait in the waiting room.

I go ahead and call Kellin.

"Hey Andy whats up?" He asks.

"Um Its Iris." I say.