Part 11:

Lea Pov

I cover my hands over my mouth to avoid making sounds while I'm crying.I can't believe it,he-he rape me.

I was clutching the blanket that only covers my naked body while hugging my knee.He was so harsh to me,I feel like I was beaten up by a hundred man.I wipe my face using the blanket only to find blood on it,blood that I know that come from my cut lips,god! His a demon.

How can he do this to me,he change.....yes he change.

I heard the door open that made me diverted my sight on it.

And he was there

The demon was there,

I hate him,I want to scratch that smirk plastered on his face

"Your awake"-he said and walk towards my direction,I wipe my tears again and shoot him daggers by my eyes

"I hate you"-I mumbled while looking at him,full of hatred

"*smirk* I know...."-he held my chin by his fingered by I shove it up.

"Fierce,I like it"-he said as he walk toward the table besides me

"Your a demon"-I said while crying

"I know"-argh! I hate him,I hate him.I was just looking at him and in a cue he slap me that made me cried even more

"Tss! Serves you right bitch"-he said,bitch and with that he left....I remember the first time he said that word to me.I cried hard that day and almost collapse.I was hurt so much,I never think that this in front of me could be this evil.

Flashback~

I was 17 when I met him,he was so kind and sweet that made me like him more.Until the day came and he ask permission to me if he could court me and I said yes.I was very happy that time because the man I like,like me back.We started dating and a month over we become a couple.We're very happy in that time,until I realize that I don't like him anymore but LOVE him.I was the first one who confessed to him that I already love him and luckily he love me too.I give my everything to him even my innocence,I love him very much with all my heart.

But in every relationship there's always a test.A week before our second anniversary I was.....I was rape.I was really depress that time,I was so scared that....if he knows what would he react,I'm afraid to lose him.I was so scared that I hide it from him and act that...that nightmare didn't happened.

But heck,the day on our second anniversary,my secret has revealed and you know what? He doesn't even listen to me,he call me names like,bitch,slut,whore and everything that made me feel,like I'm so disgusting.

But behind that I still love him,I try to talk to him every single day but heck he won't listen to me until he just disappear.Dad knew about it,and he send me to Paris just to forget those things and there I met someone who heal my broken heart,I guest?

I'm not sure because every time I'm with him....I'm looking for someone.But our love story ends,when the cops just found his body in the dump.And so on,every time someone approach me for their feelings,better expect that they're died in the morning and I don't know why!

So I decided to come home in my home town,still broken

End of flashback~

God what happened to us*crying*

I hate you....

But still

I love you,Marlon

(AN:still remember him...guest not but his the 3rd rank mafia boss)

.......

Ellen Pov

"~on your left~"-I look to my left and shoot the enemy

"~there's eleven standing behind the door on your right~"-Jake said on the other line

"Got it"-I said and kick the door and started to fire them.But irk this shit! One of them kick me for behind,tss! Coward.I immediately kick his abdomen that made him cough blood,then I twist his head*smirk*.

"~nice~"-jake,tss!

......

~swisshhh~

Arghhhh! Blast that guy,I look at him emotionless that made him stiffen.Bad for him his my target now.

He was backing out slowly,scared?!,ha!.His backing out while his fellow companions are fighting me,what a dastard.

After I finish those dodo,I run after him.

I jump then I kick his face,serves you right idiot,I still didn't kill him but instead I tortured him,I keep punching his face until,you wouldn't guest who this shit is.

Haha,when I was done with his face I stand up and started kicking him.

"*smirk*serves you right idiot"-I said,I was enjoying it when

"~stop fooling around Black,you have 10 minutes left~"-Jake

"I know,KJ"-I heard him tss,but I don't care,I'm still kicking this birdbrain hahaha,

"~BLACK~"-oh! Oh!,the computer geek is now angry,hihihi!

"Fine"-I said in flat tone and got my gun

~bang~

~bang~

~bang~

~bang~

Haha,I think this is enough
.

.

.

.

.

Nah!

~bang~

~bang~

"~Ellen~"-sorry Jake,you know that I'm such an hardheaded woman,hihi

I heard Jake sigh,okay! fine.I leave the dodo.

"~5 minutes Black,get those documents NOW~"-psss! Impatient computer geek.

I made my way to the basement where the secret passage is,Jake already break in to there system so it is easy for me to access the security tech.

"Jake the lasers"-I said to him with a melodic voice,haha I'm just trying to piss him off

"~pssh! I know.....(system deactivate) there! Happy now"-note the sarcasm,but it's okay his really good when it comes to this.

I ramp while walking near the drive but I stop when,Jake the weirdo shut at me

"~FUCK Ellen,I DON'T CARE IF YOUR OUR LEADER,BUT FUCKING SHIT HURRY UP..YOU ONLY HAVE 3 MINUTES TO GO~"

"Gesh! Fine"-I said and get the drive

And

"~Ellen~"-hehe his really mad at me now,why? Instead of running I'm skipping like a child,haha.

Well it's time for me to run

....

~BOOOOOOMMMMM~(sound:explode)

*smirk*

Farewell hahahaha.

+++++

AN:

First of all,hahahaha

I know that this chapter is lame but please bare it.

Sorry if there's a lot of errors

And

I miss you guys.