Part 18:

Grim Pov

A beam of light wake me up and also,I smile with the thought.Alexander's keeping me comfortable in my sleep,making me want to stay in this position forever.We're currently cuddling each other,I started to remove his hands around my waist and went to the bathroom,as I did my morning rituals,I came back to check him out.

I came closer to him and sat behind him.I caress his hair,every time I see or think about him,I can't help thinking that...I'm so bless having him and the same time I know that it's dangerous to be with him.I can't help to examine his face again and again.His beauty is phenomenal,Imagine our triplets looking like him when they grow up.I smile with that thought and in that state he woke up.

"Good morning"-I greet him first,he smile and grab my hand that is caressing his hair then kiss it.

"Good morning"-he greet back and pull me toward him which make me shock,and he kiss me.It was a 5 seconds kiss,it was actually a lip lock.

"How was your sleep"-he ask me a very sexy tone.I can't help but to blush.

"Well-"-I caress his face and have a quick touch on his nose using my pointing finger.

"It was better than the last 6 days"-I said and lay besides him.We then cuddle.I look at him

"Alexander"-I started

"Mmmm!"-he ask while fixing my hair.

"When can I go home"-and with that he stop,and then suddenly the mood change.He stand up and went to the bathroom,I followed him

"Alexander it's just-"-but he cut me off by shutting the door,I sigh and sat down the bed.

Minutes pass by and he went out from the bath with his wet sexy look,oh! God set that thing aside Grim.

"Xan-"-but he cut me off again by shutting the closet door loudly I just remain silent by then and hug a pillow.

Third Person Pov

It was a moment of silence when suddenly Alexander spoke up.

"Your not going anywhere"-he said that made Grim look at him

"B-but"-she couldn't say any word than that,Alexander walk closely to her.

"I've waited for 5 years just to have you again,and I won't let go now or ever..your mine Grim mine alone"-he declare,Grim is in the moment of verge in crying.

"Alexander....I....I want to be with you.....but-"-she can't continue the word she say and she started to cry,Alexander came closely to her and hug her.

"Please don't leave me Grim,you said you want to be with me,please whatever happens don't leave me"-Alexander almost crack his voice,and for the moment Grim felt the sincerity of someone who wants her no matter what.When they pull from each other hug,Grim cant believe it,he cried,her Alexander cried.Cried for her not to leave him and beg her.Grim cant help but to cry and suddenly pull Alexander to kiss and turns out to be one hot steamy morning.

And when they reach their moment

"I won't leave you Alexander,I promise"-Grim promise and hug the man on top of her.

......

"Where are we going"-Grim ask Alexander excitedly,well after that hot steamy morning,they take a bath and without knowing Alexander ask Grim out.

"It's a secret"-Alexander just smiled at Grim,that made Grim blush.

"Really a secret a!....well lets see if I'm going to be surprise"-Grim mock him,but Alexander smirk at her

"You'll be....after you"-he said opening the passenger sit for Grim

"Well thank you,handsome"-Grim giggle while Alexander just shook his head with a smile form on his lips.

.

.

.

.

"Oh! My!"-Grim react when she was nearly trip on,one of the stair step.Good thing Alexander was there accompanying her.Grim is wearing a blindfold right now because it is one of Alexander surprise,cliché but still have its own thing,that could make a girl excite.

When they reach the top of the house,sort of they are at the rooftop garden,but not because,it has its open place which you can feel the wind blows and where some flowering plants are displayed and in the close roof part is there's a sofa,bed tv,more like a room but there's a sliding door in between the veranda and the room.

Alexander guide Grim to the veranda.Grim felt the cold wind touches her skin.As Alexander remove her blindfold.

"Surprise"-Alexander said huskily,Grim stiff not only because of Alexander's voice but also because of the view in front of her.From the veranda you can see the moon and the stars sparkling so bright,it was really breath taking.The reflections of its are so glamorous you can add that the man she love is with her.The location of the house is right besides the cliff,and you can only hear the wind howls and the sounds of the things in the night.

Grim look at Alexander and when their eyes meet.Their smile become bigger,and slowly Alexander kiss her forehead that made Grim close her eyes.

And in that moment,Grim said to herself~I'm deeply in love with this man and I'll do everything for his love~