Part 13:

Does somebody still ready this?

______

Scarlett Pov

"So the emperor declare a war,ae!"-Me

"Not specifically a war-"-Christian butt in but I immediately cut him off

"It's still a war dumbass,do you think that the fight between the emperor's place won't lead to a war,ha!"-I scold at him.Christian raise his hand at me as a sign of surrender

"Woah! Okay....okay,gess! I can't believe you'll turn into a monster,like your an angel whe-"-he stop when I pointed a gun directly to his forehead

"*gulp*hehe chill Jane I was just-"-I cut him off

"Shut up!"-I mildly shut at him and put down the gun.

"As I was saying this may be our opportunity to held Grim back and retrieve also what's meant to us....our revenge..

If we're one of the top 10 notorious mafia org. we got the opportunity to be close to our opponent....we plan this thing out.

We most be in position by one of 'the ten', we most know all there moves,the organizations they were holding...everything and all the allies with them.We have to be careful in every move we make,no one well get caught and be killed and lastly kill all the traitors and retrieve everything we lost"

..........

A week later

Third Person Pov

Grim's keeps backing and forth,she can't help wondering what happened to Alexander,it's been 4 days and since she haven't seen him.She's worried at him and she can't even sleep properly and eat this past few days.

She come back to her senses when she heard a knock

"Come in"-she said and as usual for her a maid came in and prepare her meal.Last week she was shock when a MIB showed up inside the room she were.And then their this man introduce hisself to her as Kola and said that his Alexander's right hand and Alexander envoy him to escort her to her new home/new cell,she said.

The maid didn't even uttered any single word,she just place Grim's meal in a small dinning table inside that have two chairs.After that the maid made her way out but then she stop and face Grim

"Miss master said that you must finish your meal"-Grim try to stop her from getting out but she failed,she wanted to know what happened to Alexander.But she felt happy when she heard that Alexander wants her to finish all of her food,it just mean,that Alexander care for her health.A smile form on her lips.

Grim gracefully eat her meal

........

"How long are you going to treat me like this"-Lea ask Marlon.Marlon buckle his belt and grin at Lea.He move closely to the poor girl that the only thing that covering her naked body is a thin blanket

"As long as I want"-he said then give a peck on Lea's lips and then leave the room,leaving Lea crying....

.......

"Oh! Honey I know that you already heard about the fight between the emperor's place...umm! can you leave this to me,I mean can I be your proxy"-Victory ask Mr.Carson and the old man just grin.

Victoria is currently straddling on the old man while caressing his chest

"That's what I'm planning to my dare sweetheart"-he look at Victoria and held her chin up

"I want you to trick the emperor's son and retrieve dark angel that suppose to be one of us"-and he give Victoria a peck on her lips.

Victoria grin and wrapped her arms around the old men's nape and in just a sec she kiss him aggressively

AN:Warning this contain sexual thingy between a old man and a young lady.If you don't want to read this part you can just skip

I warn you guys

~~~~

Victoria started to grind her body against the old man,they were kissing like a dog,yeah! like a dog.Licking each others mouth,biting,sucking and nibbling.The old man started to lick Victoria's face and back to sucking her lips.Victoria kisses went down,she remove Mr.Castro tux and sleeves until the old man is half naked.She caress her chest and started to play with his nipples,then started to lick it.You can say that they have both disgusting sex ever,EVERYTHING includes licking.Victoria even more grind her fucking pussy to feel the erection of the old man.

"Ahhh,ohhh shit"

She then grab his shaft and started to massage it

"Love it honey,can't wait for you to fuck me"

As Victoria is busy unbuckling his pants he started to grab her Victoria's boobs and grip it hard and that cause Victoria to moan.As she was finish removing Mr.Castro last piece of clothes she then stand and give the old man a show.She started to sway sexily and started to touch her body and moan,that made Mr.Castro turned on even more.

She let Mr.Castro unzipped her zipper and when the dress was on the floor Mr.Castro can't help hisself he wanted to bang his whore now,in a sudden he grab Victoria and then grab her fucking pussy and her other tits while licking her neck

"Ahh,ohhh,honey ahh"-Victoria moan

"Ahhh,honey be patient"-she said the chuckle as she manage to stand and continue her show

"Don't you want to see me pleasure myself"-she ask and that made Mr.Castro even hard.He watch Victoria as she remove her bra and played with her big tits,she held it up and started to lick it.Mr.Castro lick his lips in a pervert way,he then play with his erection.Victoria smirk as she see the old man's face and hear his moan.

After playing with her boobs she then grab a chair and sit on it facing Mr.Castro with wide open legs.She seductively remove her thong and didn't failed to have an eye contact to Mr.Castro while biting her lips and with her seductive look.She played her thing down there and after her first squirt.

"Eat me honey"-she commanded Mr.Castro and the fucking pervert man obey her.'And here comes the dog' Victoria thought on her mind.Mr.Castro started to eat her there until he carry her on his shoulder while eating her pussy.You can't deny that even Mr.Castro is old his still strong.

Victoria shout for pleasure then she grab his head and push it even more.And after her second squirt she give him a fucking BJ and after that the old man push her on the floor and they do the doggy which really appropriate to them because they're like a dog and a bitch/whore.

Victoria is really a loud moaner,even if Mr.Castro is spanking her butt she like it more,it made her more hotter.You can say she's really a fucking masochist whore

AN:

Okay I did my best to give you guys that FS(Floor scene) not BS,hehe

Hope you like it,even it's err,you know,ahamm

I give you guys a warning,sorry for the immorality but its part of the story.

Sorry for the errors

Dedicated to all who read this and to those who voted for the last chapter,I really appreciate it :)