Part 1

Grim Pov

"This is your last task Dark Angel, you must get all the information we need."-I nod

"Yes master"-I said

"Good....Grim I'm sorry you that you have to do all of this, I swear if this case is all over, you'll be free. It's just that....not only you are in their hands but also me and my family"-Master. I smile bitterly

"I understand master, and I won't fail you"-I sworn and then went out

....

I look at my watch and its already 8:24 pm, the security is pretty tight. I sigh heavenly

"You can do this Grim, you must to"-I whispered and lead my way in. When I reached the mansion all eyes are on me, why? because I look like a slut right now. I'm wearing a tight skirt that showing half of my butt and only a black tube with a feather boa, and I put a lot of make up on my face, so no one can recognize me. I look stunning though.

Some of them are looking at me with lust, some are with disgust. I just let it past, my goal now is to seduce the right hand of our rival. This night I'll be his slut.

....

I secretly look around and when I know that everything is secured I look at the door in front of me...

"Is this the room...!?"-I murmured beneath my breath. Will according from our intel, this is the master's room. 

"Will, this is it"-I slowly open the door, the light were off and theirs no one inside. I look around, that old man is expecting me, since I am here as a gift from one of his clients.

"This place doesn't look like and old man place"-seriously I imagine that it would not look like so manly and masculine. The right hand of our rival is an old man and every time I think that I'm with that old man I think I'm going to puke. But I doesn't have any choice, I climb up on the bed and lay my body down...
.

.

.

.

.

.

.

I felt an unfamiliar feeling on my body, I feel hot and I don't know to explain it. An unfamiliar chill that thrives within my bones, I quickly open my eyes, and that's when I realize I fell asleep. I was about to get up but I stop, when my eyes was stuck with a very captivating blue eyes staring intensely at me. And then it hits me, this person is kissing me!!! on my virgin lips, what the!!!! I swear he's not the old man.

"Mmmmm g-get mmm o-off m-me mmmmm"-I try to push him but, he is way more stronger, I can't believe I'm helpless right now. Moments pass by and my system is slowly giving in, I let him kiss me and it's hard to admit but, I enjoy it. The moment I felt his finger inserted my core, is the time  I realized that I'm overall naked as him. My eyes widened when I saw his body, holy shit! how can he build that kind of body. What am I doing here again??? mmmm...

I responded to everything he does to me. He look at me like he were asking if he can enter me now, which I don't know, it kinda bring a chill to my heart. I nod, not thinking about the possibilities that this thing will cause my life and to others. He enter his hood to me slowly, I suddenly look at him when he suddenly cuss, tears escape from my eyes, it hurts, it's like I was ripe apart, cut by a knife or a sharp thing.

"Shhh! I'll be gentle"-he whispered that made me want him more, his voice... his voice was too hot and enchanting. He started to move on top of me and I want more, it hurts but it gives me more pleasure. I bit his lips.

"mmmm, argh, ha ha ha mmm!"- he moan, fuck ever time i hear him moan, I felt a tingle in my womanhood, which made wan moreeee.

"Mmmm,ahhhhhh ahhhhhh m-make it dee-deeepeeeeeerrr"-I shouted my last word when he thrust hardly in my core.