Part 15:

Third Person Pov

"C someone's trying to hack in uncle Christian system"-Tyron innocently said to her twin sister by looking back.His sitting in front of his lap top and checking all the system they're hacking.

His sister stop making their new weapon and come towards him.

"Oh! Really,so what information do they want to get this time"-Celine ask sarcastically,every information of the organization which Lea is holding are in coded to Christian system.

"Mmmm they're trying to get Untie Scarlett new identity"-Tyron sweetly said to his twin.Celine roll her eyes and get back to her unfinished work,Tyron bite his lower lip,sadness can detect to his eyes.

"*gulp*So what will I do C,do I have to just ignore and stop or~"-he didn't finish the words he suppose to say when his twin cut him off.

"Ty just blow their system off,every time that someone hack the systems we're protecting blow their computer off...*raise eyebrow*got it"-she bitchy said to her brother,Tyron just nod

"Yes C"-he said and do his thing later on

On the other side everyone freak out when all their system was blown up,there computers and gadgets fire up.

"Shit! we have all of the important information in there"-the middle age man keep cursing

Back to the triplets

"All done C"-Tyron told to her sister

"*smirk*good"-Celine

"Well it looks like something good happened to you Lyn"-Caleb ask

"Yes there is,so how's your operation stalking to Zen Mafia going on"-Celine ask Caleb,Tyron stand up to help her sister inventing their new weapon

"Well it turns out to be good,in no time Scarlett will show her new identity in public as well she's starting to make her first move so that we can retrieve mom"-Caleb

"Very well,just make sure no one will know about us"-Celine said and get back to her work.

"Your so bossy Lyn your not like that before"-Caleb honestly said.

"Brother is right C,your acting like sort of a-"-Celine cut Tyron

"Bitch,there I said it and I admit that I'm acting like a bitch...because you know why? Our mom is out there,in hands with those heartless people and I'm not going to sit here or just relay on them just to save the only person who left to us.Mom need us more than ever,she doesn't need just those hugs and kisses from us but she need us to save her life,she need our intelligence our skills to save her.I'm not going wait until the day come that mom is with us and the only different is she's mentally with us but spiritually not,I don't want a dead mother I want my mom back,I just want her back can't you understand it,I want my mommy back...I miss the time she'll cook for us,I miss the time she'll call me her princess,her baby,I miss her hugs and kisses,the way she comfort us,the way she's with us in every achievement we'll receive,I miss her smile,her laugh,her giggles,I miss her stories every time we go to sleep,I miss her goofiness,but most especially I miss how she let us feel that see loves us every second of our lives,how she would I love you to the 3 of,I.Miss.Our.Mom so bad,I miss her"-Celine collapse and cried on the floor which her two brothers come and comfort her.

"I miss mom too"-Tyron cried

"We miss her to Lyn,we too miss mom but we need to be strong for her,remember that"-Caleb said with tries running on his face.

"I'm sorry twin bros' I'm sorry for acting like a bitch it's just that,I miss her so much and I badly want to get her back,I'm sorry promise I'll control myself as long as I can"-Celine,and in ay night the 3 cried for the presence of their loving mother.

Grim Pov

I can't sleep,I miss my triplet,how are they now,I hope they're safe.I wipe the tear flowing on my face.

I may develop something to Xander this past few weeks but still I want to be with my children,I must do something to be with them again.