Part 7:

Third Person Pov

Scarlet can't help but to cry,even her decision is contrary to her will,she has to follow Grim.It was the right thing to do.While she was driving all she can hear is her sob and the triplets who are keep calling their mother while crying.

Along the way Scarlet just remain silent and tries to stop her tears to fell off,she needs to be strong for the kids.She promise Grim their safety and she won't break that promise.After she can assure the safety of the kids,she will find Grim.

Lea Pov

"You okay"-Jack ask me,I just give him a weak smile and nod.

"Sorry sis"-Jack said,I look at him and wipe out the tears on his face.I feel bad for myself,I can't even help my family,I'm the eldest one but still Jack have the courage to save us and I feel dumb for myself.

I still can't believe that after 6 years,the past that we wanted to forget is now hunting us.And I can't help but to watch,I'm so weak,I don't even know how to protect myself,I thought after Grim's mission,we all can be free and away from this hell.But why? Why does this things happened to us.

...........

I was on my deep sleep when

~SPLASH~*water*

Oh! God.

"Wake up and follow me bitch"-a scary man said and hit me with the bucket he was holding.I cry in pain,gush! that bucket hits harder than our bucket at home.

"W-why?*gulp*"-I asked that almost whisper.He look at me as if he wanted to kill me right now.Jack,please wake up can't you hear this conversion.

"Shut that fucking mouth up,if you don't want me to plant a bullet in your shit head"-he said seriously,oh! please help me,I'm really so scared.

I have no choice but to follow him,my knees are trembling and that's why my first attempt to stand fell.I look at to the man and I can see his really angry right now.In a blink he was dragging me out

"Ouch! P-please don't tighten grip,it hurts"-I cried in pain

"S-sis.....hey! W-what are you doing,let go of my sister"-Jack shouted,thank god his awake

"J-jack!"-I try to call some help to him,he was about to come near me and snatch me away from this scary,creepy man.When the man shout my brother on his right leg

"J-JACK!"-I tried to get near to my brother,I can't bear to see him suffer like that even crying.

"Attempt again and your dead"-I got scared for my brother safety

"And you"-he look at me

"Try to be a good girl,if you don't want to see your family dead and yourself crying in agony and pain"-he said like a demon,why all people here are heartless,can't they see that we were just force back then.How could they do this to us.I let him drag me but before we are out from the cell

"N-no"-we diverted our glaze when my brother spoke.I look at him with a worried eyes,no Jack please.

"What?.....so you wanted to be dead"-the man pointed his gun to my brother direction

"NO!"-I shouted and that made the man divert his glaze at me

"Please,I'll come with you,just please don't hurt my brother"-I beg between my sorrow

"Tss! come here"-he said and drag me out,my brother try to stop us again but I shook my head as disapproval in his action

"Please Jack be safe,trust me"-I told him before he was out on my vision.

Grim Pov

Argh! my head hurts

*blink*blink*

What the fuck,where I'm I.I try to remember what happened back then.

~think~

~think~

~think~

"Shit!"-I curse when those memory flash inside my mind.

I remember that I was fighting those gongs gun to guns until to fists to fists.I was almost done disposing them but heck,in a second lots of cars appear,knowing that there're also part of there allies.The fight back then was so hard for me,including that I don't have any weapon,only my strength.I was busy fighting each one of them including that my mind also occupied by the safety of my kids and Scarlet.Until I didn't realize that I was shot and was pounded by something hard.My vision turns blurred and the next thing I know I was lying on the floor and I can hear lots of gun shots but I didn't feel anything,only my backs hurt.But before I pass out I saw a man approach me and carry me,I didn't see his face because my vision is still blurry and black out.

I hurriedly got up from the bed,my wounds are already taken of but still my body hurts.My clothes are not the same also.I walk towards the door but before I can open it,I hear a door open from behind and when I turn around.

"Y-you"

AN:

Woooohhhhh! how I miss updating in this story,hope you like it and sorry for the errors :) hehe.