Part 8:

Well hello guys!

I just read my previous chapter and I almost laugh when I saw that there's a lot of errors on it.I'm really sorry guys,I didn't read my typings that's why it has a lot of errors in it.As you can see I'm really lazy in reading my own works,that's the reason why I didn't know that there's an error/s on it.Sorry again and please understand,hehe!

P.S

@Ardnaela

______________

"Y-you"

G-god I must be dreaming,no way!.The guy who took my every first,the guy who hook on me 5 years ago,the guy who always invade my mind......THE GUY WHO IS THE FATHER OF MY KIDS is NOW in front of ME.

Oh! my god,I wish by now that I would disappear right away or better yet,please land swallow me,waaaaaahhhhhhhh!

"Going somewhere"-he said while smirking,oh! god that smirk.Why do I feel wet right now,why? For god sake his half naked and only a towel wrapping around his waist and his body,a body that die for.His sexier,more attractive,more masculine and not to mention,he had a shivery husky voice.Oh! God Grim what are you thinking.

"A-ah! N-NOOOO!"-gush why did I shout like that

"A-ah,I m-mean,ah..........(gush think of something Grim)...I umm just finding the bathroom"-yuck,I sound like a teenager who's denying on her crush.

"*smirk*oh! really*cross arm*"-he said

"Hehe!"-god! please help me.Suddenly his expression change into cold one.He look at me blankly and that makes me goosebumps.His aura was so dark,like in a second he could kill.And I wouldn't think that I'm the victim.

"Do you think you can runaway from me like that"-I gulp with his serious voice.Somebody please help meeeeee!!!,oh god! oh god! Why using that kind of voice and expression?

I must admit I'm half scared but in the some time amaze,he so damn gorgeous.I can feel that my panty is now damp.I'm damn wet.

"W-what a-re you talking a-a-about,H-h-a-ha"-I ask trying to be nonchalant

"Don't you dare lie to me ever again.Defy me and you'll get my worst"-he said vehemently.Oh! Mama please help me,his like a demon.I think in a second my life here on earth would last.

He come closely to me and grab my arm and grip it hard,I cried in pain

"Ouch! P-please l-let go,y-your hurting me"-I said and trying to escape from his grip.This is shit,it's hurt so much

"So your the so called Dark Angel,ae!"-I gulp,he knows my other identity but how?

"How?"-is he a mind reader or something

"I'm not a mind reader baby it's just that you said it out loud"-he said,way to go Grim.But is he a bipolar now his cold voice change into a flirt? one.

"Tch! Could try to stop murmuring everything you are thinking"-he asked,I smile at him awkwardly.My fear from him is now gone and change it to,too damn horny.Waaahhhhh!,why I am being pervert?

"What do you want from me"-I ask

"I'll answer your question at other time for now"-he then push me one bed and it hurts

"Oh shit-"-he caught me off by capturing my mouth by his lips.Instead for pushing him I kiss him back,Oh! what am I doing.God am I suppose to push him? Or be angry.

.

.

.

.

.

.

.

.

.

.

Nah! I want this I'm so damn wet now

AN:

SPG alert on the next chapter please bare it.

Sorry for some errors

Please vote guys