Part 19:

>>>>See Grim in her Mermaid Sexy Red Black Long Sleeve for the mafia ball

Marlon Pov

I look at her beside me,I rape her again and it somehow makes me feel guilty but heck that guilt does she even consider me when she slept with other man.Does she even know that I almost die because of what she did,does she even know that I almost lost my insanity.So why should I be guilty,she deserve it,she deserve to make me happy in bed after what she did,she deserve to be my sex salve forever.

I get up from bed and head my way to the bathroom.As I went out,I saw her fixing herself.I didn't bother top ay attention to her,and just get dress.

I was about to leave the room when

"Marlon...."-she called me by my name,the last time she called me that was about 7 years ago,and it's still the sweetest voice I ever heard that called my name.

"C-can't you forgive me"-I stare at her,she's crying,I don't want to see her cry but there's this part of me that tells me,she deserves it.

"Can't we start again"-I sigh and ready to leave when,she hurriedly get off from bed and held my hand before I can leave the room.

"Marlon please.....Baby panda"-I stiff when she says our endearment to each other.I stare at her full of emotions,but still I can't she broke me,she made me this.

I was about to remove her hands on me when she kneel down in front of me

"Please baby panda,please forgive me...please,please,please"-she cried,I can't bare to look at her like this.I promise myself years ago,that I won't let my queen bow down or even hurt,I promise to her that I would listen to her,that we should trust each other...that I should trust her.She still has the same effect on me.

"You must be thankful that I still love you"-I didn't meant to say those words,it just come up from my mouth which is true.She was shock in what I just said,I close the door and lock it.And I help her to stand up,she was still in the state of shock when I kiss her,and not like what I did to her this past weeks,I kiss her full of love,desires,and longing.I just felt her kissing me back,which made me smile while kissing her.

"I love you"-she uttered between our kiss,I separated us from each others kiss,she was still closing her eyes while I glued our foreheads to each other,I smile because of it.

"I love you too....my queen"-she smile and slowly open her eyes

"*chuckle*Haha*nose to nose*"-I laugh,even she giggled,but then we stop when our eyes met

"I miss you"-I sincerely said

"I miss you too,so much"-she said

"Nah! I miss you more"-I said and smirk at her,she just pout and before she can say any words I kiss her again.

.........

Grim Pov

I'm looking at my reflection through the mirror,wow I look elegant and prettier.I hope Xander would like this look of mine.What if he wouldn't?

I let out a deep sigh before the two ladies open the curtain.

Alexander Pov

As the curtain revealed her,I can't help but to be mesmerise by her beauty.My Grim she looks more daring and beautiful,you can add sexier.Fuck! make me want to take her now and chain her with me forever.

"So what do you think?"-I can't help but to smile in the way she act,it's really obvious that she's worried about what would I think at her.I walk closely at her and grab her waist so our body could be close.

"Your absolutely gorgeous"-I said and give her a peck,her hesitations was change into smile,and she's even more prettier when she blush.I chuckle and kiss her cheek.

"So where do you want to go now"-I ask her,I promise to her that I will take her to the place she wants to go.

"Umm! I was just thinking if we could go to my old house"-she ask with hesitation.I sigh,I mean why would she want to go back.

"Xander?"

"Sure"-I was get back to my senses when she spoke and answered her with confuse emotion.She cup my face

"I just need to get some of my things there"-I frown

"I could just buy you a new one,you don't need to-"-she cut me off.

"It's not just a thing Xander,it's important so please..."-she plead,I let a sigh and smile to her and also caress her left cheek.

"Okay,get dress and we'll go there"-I said,she smile

"Thank you"