Intro

Cameron's POV:

"Cam, dude, hurry up!" yelled a voice. I groaned, and got up from the little couch in my dressing room.

I fixed up my hair, smoothed down my somewhat wrinkly T-shirt, and walked out.

"Cameron, you ready?" a voice said behind me. I turned around to see Taylor, wearing his trademark bandana.

I chuckled and said, "Ready as I'll ever be."

Lights were flashing everywhere, mostly because of the paparazzi's and fan's cameras.

I took a deep breath, and walked onto the stage. As soon as I stepped onto the stage, screams erupted from all over.

I smiled out into the crowd, waving at everyone. Hundreds of girls were crying and holding up huge signs with my face and name on it.

It was a little weird, but eventually I got used to it.

Taylor came on after me. He plopped into the chair right next to me.

"No matter how many times I've done this, I will never get used to them screaming like that." Taylor yelled over the noise.

I laughed and turned back to the entrance to the stage. I was anxious to see him. He was usually one of the last ones out.

Matthew came into view, and the screams got louder, if possible. I couldn't blame the fans, though. Matthew was cute as a button.

He gave me this wide eyed look and pointed into the crowd, then at his ears. I laughed and nodded, understanding his pain.

Shawn, Carter, Aaron, and Mahogany all came out at the same time. They waved into the crowd and sat on the other side.

A little blond head popped up, then Jack J came out, doing an over-animated wave to the crowd. Jack G rolled his eyes and pulled Jack down into a chair.

Where is he?

The crowd must've read my mind, because they started chanting "Nash" continuously.

I closed my eyes for a couple of seconds because the flashing was blinding me.

Then the crowd stopped chanting "Nash" and started screaming again.

Here he comes...

I reluctantly opened my eyes and saw the guy I had been crushing on ever since Magcon started.

Nash Grier, the one and only.