1: Looking From Afar

Cameron's POV:

He looked exceptional. His long locks were hanging low to his shoulders, framing his precious face.

His light, baby blue eyes sparkled. His teeth were nearly as blinding as the flashing.

He then looked over at me.

The moment he laid his eyes on me, the screaming of the fans died out. Everything was in slow motion now. I watched as he smiled at me.

He lifted his hair off his face, and started to walk towards the only chair left on the stage.

He looked at me again, and gave me a goofy face.

"Caaaameron...CAAAAMERON..." a slow voice said. Then something started to shake me.

"Cameron! Dude, you really need to stop spacing out like that." Taylor chuckled, then clicked on his microphone.

I shook my head, feeling dizzy. Reality came back. The screaming of the fans, that was once quiet, became loud again.

And Nash was perched in his seat, having a conversation with Carter.

I turned on my microphone, tapped it a few times, and yelled, "Are you guys ready" into the microphone. A chorus of yells and yes's rang all around the place.

We all answered a bunch of questions that fans had for us.

Around the end, one girl asked, "Is Cash real?"

I stiffened in my seat. The rest of the cast laughed, and I forced a laugh.

"Uh, unfortunately, Cash is not real." Nash answered, and my breath hitched.

Unfortunately? What does he mean by that?

We all moved to a long table to sign autographs and take pictures with the fans.

We had to stand in front of the huge banner that had all of our faces on it and it read "Magcon Reunion 2k16".

The same girl that asked about "Cash" asked for a photo with me.

We stood in front of the banner. For the picture, she kissed my cheek. While the picture was being taken, she whispered something.

"I saw the way you were looking at Nash, Cameron. You want Cash to be real, don't you?" I felt my cheeks burn. I nervously glanced at her. She winked and handed me her number.

"If you ever plan on getting with Nash, I'll give you ideas." she laughed at my expression and waved, walking away with her friends.

I cleared my throat and stuck the note into my back pocket.

"You got the digits bro?" Aaron yelled while laughing. The rest of the guys were laughing too. Except for Nash.

I pulled the note out of my back pocket and showed it too them. They started getting loud and taunting me. Nash rolled his eyes and walked off.

I was going to follow him, but a fan asked for a picture. I couldn't just turn her down.

After every single fan left, we all went back into our dressing rooms.

I studied the number, and threw it into a little bin where I kept important papers.

I walk out of my dressing room, only to see Nash pressing a red-head against the wall, making out with her.

My face contorted, and I quickly went back into my dressing room before they saw me. I locked the door behind me.

Tears threatened to fall, but I held them back. I didn't want the guys to think anything was wrong.

I sighed, opened the dressing room door, looked at Nash and the red-head still making out, and walked away.

Walked away like I had walked away from Nash 2 years ago.