6: Hooking Up...Again

Cameron's POV:

"Ashley?" I questioned. I knew it was her, but I just wanted to clarify.

She rolled her green eyes.

"Who the fück do you think I am?" she snapped.

I never wanted to slap a girl so much in my life before. I mustered all my strength to keep my arms folded.

"Why?" I asked. I didn't do anything mean to her. I didn't understand.

"You're the only one who's onto me and is suspicious of me. I'm actually impressed."

"What the hell is wrong with you?" I was so confused. Why was she acting so psychotic?

She laughed. I started to think that I was dreaming.

"I know you're little secret." Ashley whispered, stepping closer.

"Cameron. I know that you're gay for Nash." she said.

I stared at her for the longest time without saying anything.

"Nothing to say, Dallas? So it's true!" she exclaimed.

No way. She just tricked me.

"W-what? N-"

"Thanks for the info, Cam. Toodles!" she blew me a kiss and pushed past me.

Damn it. Little Ashley was smarter than I thought.

Realization hit me. Was she going to tell Nash? And everyone else?

I ran my fingers through my hair nervously. I saw Nash coming towards me with a mad expression.

I braced myself for what was coming next.

Nash's POV:

I was sitting at the bar with Mahogany, listening to her mindlessly talk about her boyfriend, Carlos.

"Naaaaash..." a voice called out behind me.

I secretely rolled my eyes and turned around.

Ashley snaked her arms around my neck and held me close. Her mouth was right at my ear.

"Nash, I have something to tell you. It's really important." Ashley whispered in my ear.

"What?"

"It's about Cameron."

My face went a shade deeper.

You see, I never truly got over Cameron. I regretted ever touching him that one day. I fell hard for Cameron, and when I saw him with that girl, I just snapped. I couldn't control my anger.

I never felt that way about anybody before. Ashley doesn't even compare to Cameron.

I met Ashley at some restaurant. She was the waitress, and I was there alone.

*Flashback: 1 month ago*

My leg was bouncing up and down.

I have been waiting forever the waitress. Where was she?

Suddenly, a tiny pale girl with fire-red hair came running towards my table.

She was panting slightly by the time she reached my table, which was on the other side of the restaurant.

She froze when she was a couple of feet away from me.

I took in her appearance. Her hair was wavy and long, and it had reached all the way down to her stomach.