14: City of Love Pt 2

Nash's POV:

I woke up suddenly, slowly blinking my eyes and shielding the light pouring in from the window with my hand.

I look to the right of me, and there was Cameron. His face was peaceful, and precious. I lightly kissed his head as I lifted his arm from my waist and got up from the bed.

I walked towards the window and looked at the view. It was beautiful, and I could see the Eiffel Tower from there. It was always my lifelong dream to just see the picturesque tower.

I tip-toed towards the kitchen to look for some breakfast. I found a small cup of Cinnamon Toast Crunch and poured some milk inside. I got a spoon and a napkin and settled myself on the small island in the kitchen.

I turned the TV on and lowered the volume a significant amount. The news channel was the first thing to pop up, and it was all in French. I was only able to understand a couple of words because French classes I took in middle school.

About 20 minutes after, I heard the bed shifting. I looked back at Cameron, who was slowly waking up. He looked at the window and immediately grabbed a pillow and shielded his eyes with it.

"Nash, close the blinds. Please." he croaked. I rolled my eyes and got up from my stool, closing the blinds and pulling the curtains in front of it.

"So....what are we doing today?" I asked excitedly. Cameron looked at me and fell back into the bed, groaning.

"I don't want to go anywhere today." he said while yawning. I jumped on the bed, right next to him, causing him to glare at me.

"You...we can't just stay cooped up in this hotel room all day Cam. We're in fucking Paris. City of love! All I want to do is just explore this amazing city, and all you want to do is stay in your bed all day in this dark room. C'mon, Cam. We came here for a reason, right?"

He looked at me, deeply contemplating, and then rolled his eyes at me.

As he was getting up, he said "You're a real pain in the ass."

I cheekily smiled and pecked him on the cheek, running to the bathroom to get ready.

I quickly brushed my teeth and washed my face. I combed my head head so that I was at least presentable. I slipped on some black skinny jeans, a plain striped black and green shirt, and black hightop Converse.

I came out the bathroom, ready to go, while Cameron was still in nothing but his boxers while eating the rest of my cereal.

Cameron's POV:

When we left the hotel, I could see what Nash was talking about. Paris truly was gorgeous. The places, the weather, and basically all the people were just so...pretty.

As we were walking down the somewhat crowded streets, without thinking, I reached for Nash's hand. To my surprise, and delight, Nash took my hand. Out of the corner of my eye, I could see him smile shyly.

We strode around the city, just looking around. We would make small talk here and there, but overall we just walked in silence.

We eventually made our way to the Eiffel Tower, and Nash's eyes were practically bulging out of his head. I was like that too the first time I ever saw it.