7: ...

(Early Update)
Cameron's POV:

It was out of nowhere.

It took me a couple of seconds to kiss him back. My lips paired perfectly with his, and all of these die-hard feelings I had for Nash came flooding back in.

He bit my bottom lip, causing me to moan.

We continued to kiss, and memories came back into my mind.

I remembered us secretly holding hands under the tables during the meetings.

I remembered all the sweet little love notes he would send me in fancy envelopes.

I remembered the times when he would get extremely protective and jealous.

I remembered the time when we would fight 24/7.

I remembered the excruciating pain of the punch he gave me.

I remembered the weeks that went by without us speaking.

I remembered Ashley...

Realization hit me.

Without thinking twice, I used both my hands to push Nash off of me.

"Cam, I-" he started.

I shoved past him and opened the closet door, running out.

I found the bathroom and locked myself in a stall.

What have I done...

Why did he always do that to me?

He always found a way to reel me back into his life.

I didn't want to be a part of it. Well, not in that way. I wanted things to go back the way it was before.

Before fücking Ashley came into the picture. She was the one who ruined everything.

She had somehow managed to wiggle her way into our lives, and I didn't think she ever planned to make her way out of them.

"Cam?" a soft voice called out.

I slowly opened the stall door, revealing my reddened face.

Matt immediately hugged me. He already seemed to know what the problem was.

I silently cried into Matt's shoulder, getting it all wet.

He didn't mind, though.

He stroked my back in a comforting way. After a while, I wiped my tears away and Matt escorted me out into the streets. He offered to drive my car home, since I wasn't really able to drive in the condition that I was in.

Matt called a taxi for me and gave me a hug before pushing me into the leather seat.

I was back in my apartment, staring blankly at the cream colored walls. I knew that Taylor wasn't coming home anytime soon.

My mind was racing.

Although I truly did not want to admit it, I did enjoy the kiss that Nash gave me. It brought back the good memories of the brief fling we had two years ago.

I couldn't get the mesmerizing feeling of his lips on mine out of my head. It was amazing.

My phone buzzed, disrupting me from my thinking.

I picked it up, and it was an Instagram notification.

I slid across my phone to open the app.

The notification was about Nash's profile.

Without thinking twice, I went onto his profile.

There was a picture of him and Ashley, kissing. The photo was captioned, "Out tonight with my love😍. Can't imagine life without her."

To say I was pissed was an understatement. I was infuriated. Not only was I angry about the picture, but he actually tagged me in the Instagram photo.

He wanted me to see it. He wanted me to get extremely jealous. He wanted me to come crawling back to him, begging him to take him back.

Hell no.

I grabbed the container with the tiny important papers. After a couple of seconds of digging in the container, I found what I was looking for.

I dialed the number and waited. After a few rings, a familiar voice spoke.

"Hello?"

"It's me." I answered lowly. (A/N: Adele reference😂)

It was silent on the phone for a couple of seconds.

"Cameron..."

"So...you said you can help me get Nash?"

It was silent again.

"What do you need me to do?" she finally said.

Lol tbh I hated this chapter. And happy late 4/20. AND OML I AM IN MOURNING RIGHT NOW. PRINCE IS FÜCKING DEAD AND I DON'T THINK I CAN COPE WITH THAT. RIP PRINCE.
Update:
555 reads
46 votes
45 comments.
I cannot thank y'all enough.

(couldn't get this to 4,000 words, sorry)