4: Fights With No Meanings

(This chapter sucks goat ass fyi)

Cameron's POV:

I was the first one to wake up. My neck ached from the position I was sleeping in.

I looked around, and saw Gilinsky and Johnson cuddling on the big couch, and Mahogany on the carpeted floor.

I got up and walked over to the pantry in the kitchen, thankful about the fact that I didn't drink last night. My hangovers were the worst.

I looked at the time, and it was about 9:30.

I poured myself some Cinnamon Toast Crunch in a red ceramic bowl and poured in some milk.

I took my phone out and went onto Snapchat while I was eating.

Nash's story had a new update.

I clicked on his story, and there was a shirtless Nash, saying good morning in his low, raspy morning voice.

Just his voice got me all hot and bothered.

I heard stomping on the stairs, and in came Nash, still shirtless, and his hair all messy.

"Morning Cam." Nash said while yawning.

I didn't say anything, I just nodded my head.

I heard Nash get a bowl and some Cheerios. (A/N: I hate those)

That annoying ringtone then filled the room. Nash quickly answered after seeing who it was.

Even though the phone was pressed to his ear, I could still hear Ashley's irritating voice.

After Nash ended his long conversation with Ashley, Nash looked over to me.

"You ok there, Cam?" Nash asked.

Without looking up from my phone, I responded with a low, "Yeah."

Nash rolled his eyes, mumbled something about phones and kids these days under his breath, and continued to eat his cereal.

"Taylor, speak."

I was trying to get an all-too-quiet Taylor to talk, since his face was all red and he wouldn't make eye contact with me.

We were in the back of a limo, heading back to our apartment.

"Taylor, if you don't talk to me right now, I swear to fücking God I will-"

"Ok, ok, ok, jeez." Taylor finally said. I was always good at interrogating people.

"Um...last night...during the party..."

"You and Shawn were fighting, and?"

Taylor flinched when I said Shawn.

"The reason that we were fighting...is not what you think it would be."

"So?"

Taylor was quiet for about 10 minutes.

"Um...Shawn...h-he...uh...kissed me..."

"And you punched him for that?"

Taylor's face went even redder and guiltier. I had always known there was something going on between Taylor and Shawn.

"Why would you punch him?" I asked softly.

"I don't know, I really don't. I don't want him to think that...whatever is going on between us...is serious. I don't want to hurt him."

"But you punched him."

"You know what I mean, Cam."

The car ride was silent after that.

Oml. Thank you to those who voted and commented. It really means a lot. You guys are awesome.
Update:
138 reads
23 votes
16 comments
I can't say thank you enough!
~Mrs. Dibello