12: Games Pt 3

Nash's POV:

I couldn't believe Cameron had actually done that. I didn't know that he could be so evil.

So what do I do, as the mature person I am?

I get back at him, and I do something 10 times worse.

Being Cameron's absolute best friend, I basically know every single thing about him. Hell, I know more about him than he knows himself.

He's scared shitless by worms, sleeps with a special stuffed animal at night, and, oh, could never get rid of his boners.

You heard me. Cameron could never get rid of his boners. He could think about his grandma fucking a pig and would probably get even harder.

Ok, maybe that was a little exaggerated, but it's the overall truth.

Cam was going to a meet and greet. I told him that I was going out to the arcade with Matt, but I lied.

I followed him to the stage and stayed in the car as he got out. As soon as he was in the place, I got out of my car and went in. I knew where his dressing room was because I had visited it numerous times.

I opened the door to his dressing room, watching him and waiting for him to notice me.

He was fixing his hair with a comb, then he dropped the comb. As he bent over to pick up the comb, I couldn't help but lick my lips and savor the sight.

When he stood back up, he finally saw me in the reflection of his mirror and whipped around.

"Nash? Wh-what are you doing here? I thought you were going out tonight."

"I was, but I decided to take a rain check."

"Why?" he asked, sifting through his drawers for some gel.

I didn't answer him. I slowly walked up behind him and waited for him to stand back up.

When he stood back up, I grabbed his face and pulled him in. He resisted from my touch at first, then gave in. I lightly smiled against his lips. I gave no warning when I practically shoved my tongue into his mouth. He moaned the slightest bit.

I slowly left his lips and peppered tiny kisses down his jaw and under his chin. I kissed lightly on various places on his neck until I reached his sweet spot. He couldn't control himself as he jerked at the touch and squirmed around. I pulled him back into my embrace and held him tightly so he couldn't move as much. I kissed slowly at his spot, and I could tell he was starting to get agitated. I lightly swept my tongue across his skin, causing him to jerk again.

"N-Nash, please." he moaned. I left his neck and kissed his lips again. I was like I was addicted to them. He lightly wrapped his hands around my neck. I slowly crept my hands up his shirt, feeling him tense up. He whimpered against my lips.

I ran my fingers down his abs. I discretely looked down and there was little Cameron Jr. It didn't take much for him to appear.

I abruptly pulled away, and Cam whimpered. I smiled devilishly and looked at him. I pretended to look at my watch.

"Aww, look what time it is! Cam, you gotta go on!" I said with fake urgency. I lightly pushed him to the door and he resisted.

He looked at the time on his phone. I could see the redness in his face slowly gain color.

"Nash, what the fuck?! I can't go on with...this...You did this on purpose, didn't you? You little fucker." he seethed. I had to hold in my laughter.

"Cam! C'mon, you're on in five!" some guy yelled in the hallway.

Cam turned back to me, fire in his eyes. It kind of turned me on, but I suppressed my arousement and pouted at him.

"Good luck with getting rid of your little buddy there, Cam. Ciao!" I smiled at him and walked past him out the door.

As soon as I was about 20 feet away from his room, I could hear Cam yelling and something being thrown.

When I walked out the building, I felt accomplished, yet somewhat scared.

Cam was always creative when it came to his dirty work.

Hey bitches, long time no see. Hahahahahaahahha i need help. I got married....to Leonardo DiCaprio. I fell in love with him all over again. Idgaf that there's a 30 something year difference. I love him with all my heart. Anywho, enough about me. How about you amazing people. If you guys ever need someone to talk to, slide into my PM's. How tf did this fuckin book get to 6K reads? Cuz I would like to know. Lmfao love you guys, and sorry for the wait. Byeeee xoxo