5: Little Red Riding Bïtch

Cameron's POV:

I was sick of it.

It's only been eight days since I saw Nash, yet hundreds of photos popped up everywhere.

There were even new Instagram accounts shipping "Nashley".

I hated Nashley.

I sighed and threw my phone onto my bed. It only took two seconds for me to pick it up again.

What can I say? I was addicted to my phone.

Johnson picked up after the first couple of rings.

"Hello?" he asked, panting.

"Jack?"

"Who is that, baby?" a quiet voice said in the background.

I could've sworn it was Gilinsky's voice.

"No one, Jack." whispered Johnson.

It was Gilinksy.

No fücking way.

I smiled devilishly. I knew Johnson and Gilinsky had a thing going on.

"Jaaaack." I said softly.

"Cam, I swear to god if you tell anyone-"

"Relax, relax. I won't snitch."

I heard Johnson sigh in relief.

"So, when did it start between you two?" I asked.

"Um...4 months ago..."

"4 months?! You've gone 4 months without telling your me about your relationship?" I asked in a fake-angry voice.

"Everyone else was too stupid to notice."

"Whatever."

"So, may I ask why you are calling?" Johnson asked with a tired voice.

"No reason, just wanted to check up on my best friend. But it seems as though your fine." I said in a smug tone.

"Shut the fück up, Dallas." Johnson snapped in a playful tone and hung up. I laughed and slipped my phone into my back pocket.

I slipped on a green snap back and put my wallet into my front pocket.

Taylor was out today, doing God knows what, so I was all alone today.

I planned on seeing Nash today. I hoped he wasn't with that bitchy girlfriend of his.

I took the elevator down to the main lobby and proceeded to go outside.

Somehow, someone had managed to find my address, because hundreds of screaming girls were standing outside of the entrance.

"Cameron, do something." the security guard grunted. He was using almost all of his strength to keep the door closed.

"Don't worry, I'll take care of it." I told him, yet I didn't exactly know what to do.

Who leaked my address? My limo driver always had taken a secret path to get to the apartment building, so that no one would follow us.