9: Can't Erase

Nash's POV:

I didn't leave my hotel room for days.

Jack checked up on me and comforted me for the first couple of days, but eventually he had to leave for the show that he and Gilinsky had to perform that was in Nevada. He still called.

I was so very lucky to have a friend like him. He told me about what happened when he called Cameron.

I tried to erase any feelings I had for Cameron, and I somewhat succeeded, but I knew that the next time I saw him, I would fall right back in love again.

It's an infinite cycle that I couldn't escape. I would never grow out of the strong love I had for him, and that was something I had to live with.

Eventually, I had to go outside. The manager had called me and said that I couldn't stay cooped up in my hotel room any longer. He thought it was because of my breakup with Ashley.

I took a whiff of the fresh air, and it was relieving. A cab picked me up and drove me over to the stage.

The manager had a huge smile on his face when he saw me.

"Nash! Long time no see! Welcome back." he exclaimed, catching the attention of the boys.

"Nash!" they yelled.

Carter jumped into my arms, while Shawn was hugging me from the back, and Taylor was hugging me from the other side. Aaron grabbed onto my right leg, while Hayes grabbed onto my left.

At some point, I was kind of suffocating, so they all let go.

They were all congratulating me over breaking it off with Ashley. They said that they never liked her and thought she was a bitch.

I just smiled and followed them along.

I noticed that Matt and Cameron weren't around. It's not like I cared.

Ok, I cared a lot.

I tried shaking my thought out of my mind when they boys started playing basketball.

Hayes was beating everyone at the one-on-ones and I didn't bother to go up against him.

Suddenly, the entrance to the basketball court slammed open, and in walked Matt and Cameron.

Matt looked at me, and his eyes opened widely.

Cameron was talking to the other boys and did not notice me.

Matt ran into my arms and yelled 'Nashy'. I laughed at his childish ways and spun him around, causing him to squeal.

He jumped out of my arms and ran to the other side of the court, jumping into Carter's arms.

I raised my eyebrows and smirked at Carter, which caused him to blush and flip me off.

I felt a pair of eyes on me, and looked to my left.

I looked at Cameron, but he was already staring at me.

We held eye-contact for a couple of seconds before I ripped my eyes from his.

I sat down on the chair that was set near the court and pretended to be scrolling on my phone.

I heard footsteps getting closer, but I didn't bother to look up, afraid of who it would be.

Soon enough, he was standing right in front of me. I could smell his sweet scent.

"Hello, Nash."

So...close...to...1K....
AND OML WE REACHED 100 VOTES GAHH.
I just wanted to thank those that vote for my story.
Mainly, I want to thank those that comment on every chapter.
I want to thank CDLover21 and KristaColegrove for your comments, and I also wanted to thank deshante_13 and 0animaniac0 for voting for my stories.
I love you guys! 💜