Chapter 14. : Lets take it back to the beach

Violet Snow:

Awkward.

I couldn't find any other perfect word to describe how I felt all morning.

Cathrine made it her goal to make me feel complete and utter discomfort all morning.

You could imagine the happiness I felt when I finally, got out of my car and into the small coffee shop.

She tossed the keys to me and skipped into the small cute shop we were supposed to meet my sister at.

I grinned at the smell of donuts and coffee. Sighing happily as I pushed the door and walked inside. My sister sat in the corner with a guy. I didn't know who hey because he was facing her and she was facing us.

When she had spotted us, she grinned and waved.

I was about to smile back when I remembered I was mad at her. How dare she leave me with Cathrine. All night?

Who knows what the beast could've done. She had 12 hours after all.

I wriggled uncomfortable in the dress I had to borrow from Cathrine. She handed me a black bikini and a white summer dress to wear to the beach. Which was wear, unfortunately we were headed after breakfast.

I followed Cathrine, trying to distinguish who the guy was, until Cathrine let out a rather unattractive girlish squeal. She jumped on the spot for two seconds and the guy stood up.

Henry.

He hugged her and she wrapped her spider-y long arms around his torso, holding onto him for longer than needed. I scowled rolling my eyes as I went to the seat next to my sister and Henry.

she was a disgrace to humanity.

"I haven't seen you for so long, baby" she said grinning.

He smiled. "Nice to see you to Cathrine"

He turned to me. Bending down to give me a quick hug.

I didn't return jr, instead I watched him with a raised eyebrow.

"No greetings?" My sister joked, she glanced at me.

"I'm mad at you" I said to her openly and she sighed.

"Sorry, I was with Henry" she said.

"That makes it so much better!" I said sarcastically, I glared at her and she frowned.

"He had a situation" she said, they shared at look. She sighed. Looking at him sadly.

"What problem?" Cathrine said asking the question in my head.

"He-" my sister started but Henry cleared his throat and gave my sister a glare.

"Nothing to worry about" he said taking a deep breath in. "Let's order shall we?"

He looked at the menu, ignoring my stares. I would get it out of him.

The waiter came around and we told him our orders. He nodded and wrote them all down.

Cathrine and my sister were indulge in their own conversation.

"Henry are you-" I started to ask but he avoided the questions

"I didn't know you had a twin" he said. "I was really starting to think you were bipolar"

"You are so rude" I said smiling, I decided to let it go for now.

"So you are ready to go to the beach?" He asked me.

"Mm I don't want to go" I said. He frowned at this.