Swifite Rules

Hey peoples!! (Yeah, I just said peoples) As you can probably guess by the title, in this chapter I will be telling you about the rules of being a Swiftie. Here we go! :D

Rule 1. You shall never dislike one of Taylor's songs. While it's okay to have a few songs that you like less than other ones, it is not okay to completely dislike a TS song.

Rule 2. You shall never be associated with fake swifties. If you know someone who is a fake swiftie, then you should try and avoid them at all times possible!

Rule 3. You shall always be happy for Taylor no matter who she's dating. For example, if you absolutely HATED Luke Hemmings and Taylor went and started dating him,you would still be happy for her (no matter how much you hate the guy) If Taylor's happy, then you're happy.

Rule 4. Taylor Swift shall forever and always (hehe see what I did there?) be your favorite artist/singer/human being. I don't think I need to explain this one.

Rule 5. You shall ALWAYS have your fellow Swiftie's back. Remember, we're not a fanbase, we're a family! So if you see a swiftie in trouble, then lend them a helping hand! Fans are whatever, but Swifties are forever!! :)

*Hehe so what'd ya think? I know it's not my best chapter, but I was bored so...yeah. It was pretty fun to do though.*

Hehe, thought you'd seen the last of me didn't you? Well I'm not done with thus chapter yet! So you guys know that starting April I'll be doing the 30 Day Swiftie Challenge, right? Well, since April's about to start in a couple of days, I thought I'd give you a heads up for the challenge.

Those are all of the questions that I'll be doing throughout the month

Those are all of the questions that I'll be doing throughout the month. I just wanted you guys to see! :)) Ok, now I'll leave for real haha.

-Bye Swifties <13