TS6

Hey guys!!

Oh my gosh it's been so long since I've updated! I've missed you guys!! School has been keeping me so busy.

Anyways, as you can probably guess by the title, today's chapter is going to be about Taylor's 6th album aka...TS6.

(Swifties are so creative when it comes to naming things xD)

So TS6. It's all a huge mystery and right now, we have more questions than answers.

What's it going to be called?

When's the tour gonna start?

Is Taylor gonna collab with anyone?

What genre will it be?

Will it be 'sonically cohesive'?

How many songs will it have?

Etc, etc.

But, there are some things about TS6 that we already know.

• Taylor has already started to work on it. Taylor's close friend Gigi Hadid has said that Taylor's been "back in the studio"

• It is not coming in October...right? Scott Borchetta (the CEO of Big Machine Records) has said that unlike all of Taylor's other albums (with the exception of Fearless), TS6 is NOT going to be released in October. However, he has recently deleted the tweet saying that...so maybe it is coming in October? Who knows...

• We might be getting a Taylor/Kesha collab. Yup. A while ago, Kesha posted a picture on Instagram with the caption "Making a F*CK OFF song with a casual Grammy winning secret person" and then she put thirteen emojis. "Got a good feeling about this one..." Guys. Thirteen emojis (3 of them were unicorns!!) "Grammy winning secret person" "F*CK OFF song"!!! It all screams Taylor!!

• We "won't be disappointed" That's right. According to Martha Hunt (another one of Taylor's close friends), "we won't be disappointed by it" She's killing us here xD

× × ×

Moving on. Let's talk about what TS6 might be like. I have some theories:

• The 10 minute version of All Too Well

• A song about Calvin. Not an angry breakup song (I think she's too mature for that). I'm talking about a sweet love song. After all, Calvin was Taylor's longest relationship. I think she might want to put that into a song.

• A song for Kim + Kanye. We have to have this.

• A Shake It Off 2.0 (because the haters obviously didn't get it the first time)

• The 10 minute version of All Too Well

• A song about frens (Taylor loves her friends. We all know this)

• A song about Swifties (Long Live 2.0??)

• Cats (why not? xD)

• The 10 minute version of All Too Well

• A song about finding yourself. I want Taylor to kinda make a song about her 10 years ago (when she was just this wide eyed girl who had big dreams) and compare that to the woman that she is now. I think it would be kinda cool.

• Hiddleswift. Maybe something about how everyone thought that it was fake??

• And finally, have I mentioned the 10 minute version of All Too Well? xD

× × ×

So yeah! That was a little chapter about the mysterious TS6 (I can't wait for the day when we can stop calling it "TS6" xD)

Bye guys!! :))