Chapter 3, Who would've known?

"What do you want to name our kid when we get older?" Carson asked me when we were ten.

"Hmm." I had pondered. "I only want a boy named Carson."

He laughed, "Good because I want a girl named Alessandra,"

"Really?" I asked.

"I will never lie to you."

(Two years later.)

"Carson get over here!" I yelled. Where was that little devil?

There in the couch I saw a small foot hiding in the blankets.

"I got you!" I screamed grabbing the laughing bundle of toddler. Almost two years old Carson had blue eyes and light blonde curls.

"No!" He yelled. "I am not going to Day Care!"

"What about you friend Macy?" I pulled him into his coat.

"She's icky!" He yelled.

"No she's not. Yesterday you confessed your un-dying love for her." I teased.

"Well now she's icky because Daddy said girls have cooties." He was defeated because his coat and shoes were on so he sat down.

"Don't be so difficult Car." I scolded.

"I want to stay home." He pouted.

"I do to but you can't bug Daddy. He has an important meeting here today." I said pulling on my coat.

"Fine."

I grabbed his hand and yelled. "Bye Ashton!"

"LOVE YOU SWEETIE!" He called back.

"Lets go."

.........

After I dropped the reluctant Carson off I drove to work. I was an actor.

I named Carson because going back ten years ago, Carson and I had promised each other we would name our kids eachothers names. Ashton hadn't been happy about it but I told him off our promise and he understood.

 I haven't heard from Carson for a year since he left me at the wedding party.

He must hate me.

I had asked my Dad if he had seen him but he told me that he quit that night and moved somewhere. No word from anyone, and his parents haven't said anything about him.

I got to work and a guy was there. My new secratary. He had dark blonde hair and blue eyes.

"Hello there." I said.

"Hi?" He said. "Do you know someone by the name of Alessandra?"

"Carson?" I recodnised him.