Chapter 6, All alone with no one (A short chapter.)

"Sweetie Carson is calling." My Mom handed me the phone. I was eleven and my dog had just died.

"Carson?" I sniffeled.

"Yeah Ali. How are you?" He said.

"Okay I guess." I said. "Can you come over?"

"Of couse be there in ten minutes." He said. "And Ali?"

"Yes.

"Wait for me."

I woke up with a blinding headache and blood all around me. It was night time and I was cold.

I fumbled for the lamp and when it turned on I almost fainted from shock again. Ashton's gang sign.

Ashton used to be in a gang. He was the leader. But when he fell in love with me he promised to get away from that life. We moved far away and he became a civilisd husband and father.

I thought he left the life.

But there it was. A awkward symbol written in what looks like my blood. A bloody gash on the wall. With the letter A.

He only used to put it there when he killed someone. He must of thought he killed me.

He did kill my baby Carson though.

My eyes flickered to his body on the bed.

My baby.

I have to get out of here.

I wiped the blood off my face and found the small gash. I changed cloths and found a coat. It killed me to leave Carson behind. But I had no choice. If Ashton was back in the gang then I was a target if he knew I was alive. I wrote a note and put it on his forhead. Then I left a message on my parents house phone telling them to come here. And I explained vaguely what had happened.

Before I left I kissed my baby's head and silently prayed for him. Curse Ashton for taking my baby way to early. He never had the chance against an 200 pound adult.