CDC part 3

(Your pov)
  Only after I shut the door and started getting my clothes was ,that I realized that he was only in a towel ,with his hair soaking wet and small beads of water slowly rolled of his well toned body. "Holy shit Daryl I'm so sorry I didn't mean ,to walk in on you like this sorry I'll leave ." A dark blushes crept onto your cheeks. Just as you slowly start to the door you hear foot steps behind you. You assume he's probably just getting some clothes to put on . As you reach the door and go to turn the doorknob, you feel his hand on yours . " sunshine wait don't go ." He slowly starts to lay kisses down my neck. I turn around and he wraps his arms around my waist ." Daryl stop your drunk." " Yeah I am drunk but that doesn't mean that, I now suddenly have an interest in you." " what do you mean Daryl." "Don't you get it I love you I always have."  I looked at him shocked all I could think about was kissing his .  He apparently has the same idea because he slowly ,started leaning in towards me and I slowly started , leaning in to and within in a few seconds we close the gap between us. Our lips moving in sync the kisses was needy and lustful . I softly bit his lip as we parted . He looked at me lust filled his eyes . He grabbed my hands and lead me to the bed . He sat down and pulled me on his lap. He kissed me again and started running his hands down my sides. I wrapped my arms around his neck and tangled my fingers in his hair . I lightly tugged on his hair only to earn a ,small moan from him that sent shivers down my spine. He then slowly started making his way to my neck to try and find my sweet spot. When he finally found it he started slowly sucking and biting it. His hands find there way to my thighs . He slowly stats to move his hands to my inner thighs. Only to pull them apart so he can gain , access to my pussy and only then is it that I realize how wet I really am . He slowly stats to rub my pussy I moan a few times. I can't help to think it isn't fair seeing as I'm practically soaking wet and he's barely even hard . I smirk to myself and I get up and take my towel completely off so that he can see my figure. I bite my lips as he stands up and drops, his towel and motions for me to come sit back on his lap . Which is exactly what I do only now, I straddle him  and slowly start  grinding on him.  He stats kissing your neck and slowly moves down to you collarbone . He starts to fondle your breast . He soon gets tired of you teasing him so he flips you over . And looks you deep in the eye . " You sure you wanna do this sunshine." " Yes Daryl I'm sure I promise." " Good I don't want you to regret it later." " I won't I promise." With that said he slowly started sliding his tip up and down your pussy lips . When he finally mad sure you where wet enough he slipped all the way in . You placed your hands on his shoulder and dug your nails in . God was he huge after a few , seconds he looked into your eyes and you nodded . He slowly started thrusting into you . It was agonizingly slowly so you bucked your hips up to meet his . He took the signal and started thrusting faster. After a few minutes of this he reached down and grabbed my leg and put it over his shoulder. I let out a loud moan that I had been holding in . After a few more thrust he started going deeper and faster. He was going so fast he shook the bed and so deep he his my g-spot . Oh god that felt amazing.  "Daryl right there oh fuck don't stop" I moan out as  I dragged my nails down his back . " I want you to scream my name sunshine I want everyone to know who's fucking you good  ." " So sunshine who's fucking you good huh?!?!" " You are !!" " What's my name say it !!" " Daryl!!" "And who's fucking you good !!" " You are Daryl your fucking me good !!" With that he started going faster . " Oh fuck Daryl in gonna -" I didn't even get to finish my sentence, be for I came on his hard cock . Without saying a word he flipped, me over and thrusted  back in hard he started going just as hard as he was before. He started smacking my ass . Hard enough to leave hand prints . I moaned loudly. " You like that don't you ?!?" All I could do was moan louder. As I did that he pulled on my hair and smacked my ass again . God that sent me over the edge. "Daryl I'm gonna cum!!" "Me to sunshine!!" Just as he said that we both came . Daryl kisses me one last time before pulling out and collapsing ,next to me and pulling me in to his chest.
"I love you [y/n]
"I love you to Daryl "  That was the last thing I said before drifting ,of to sleep in his arms with a big smile on my face .

{ first lemon ever please don't hate me if its not good and also if you could leave feed back on how I did that's be great but anyways hope you like it .}