The day after

( your pov )
I wake up to the sun beaming down on me , as I shift a little to get the sun out of my eyes I feel a grip on me tighten. My heart speeds up as I recall last yesterday's events . Then I hear a familiar voice " Five more minutes please sunshine ." As I settle back down into his chest. We hear a knock on the window I get up ,and look through the tinted windows to see Rick . I try to get out of Daryls grip and get out of the truck . " hey Rick what's up ?" " hey can you and Daryl do me a favor and go hunting we're low on food " " yeah sure just let me check with Daryl first and I'll get back to you ." "OK thanks " your welcome ." I open the door to the truck and slowly shake Daryl awake .When  he's finally up I tell him what Rick said . He agrees and I leave him so he can get his stuff ,together and go find Rick to tell him that will do it . After a few minutes of waiting on Daryl and going into, my bag of guns and knives to get the perfect hatchets for the occasion we head out . I haven't told anyone about the food and other stuff I have yet just , because I want to keep it for emergency like if we're on the road or something then, I'll tell and I only got the hatchets because my gun is to loud.But anyways that's the only reason I still haven't told .

( Daryls pov )
I'm ready and I make my way to [y/n] and see she's lost in thought .I take this as the perfect opportunity to scare her . I slowly walk up to her and go " boo! " as loud, as I can she jumps and turns around. She looks at me and starts walking away she looks, super mad oh fuck I think I just messed up . I walk up behind hind her and grab her hand she turns ,around and looks at me and I kiss her .I feel her slowly melt into the kiss she wraps her arms , around my neck and I pick her up and break the kiss I look at her. " Are you mad at me for what I did back there."Yeah Daryl in this world now you can't sneak up ,on people like that I thought u were shane .Daryl you know how much you really scared me . " I look deep into her eyes damn now I feel bad ."I'm sorry doll I didn't mean to scare you that much."I kiss her forehead and put her down she kisses my cheek ."I guess it's ok just please don't do that to me again ."ok promise ."Thanks now come on let's go ." We walk for a few minutes then [y/n] spots a trail It looks like deer .So we follow it with in a few minutes. We see it eating in the middle of a field [y/n] throws one of her hatchets ,and hits the deer in the head. I look at her and smile I check the, deer for bites and scratches and find none. I give [y/n] my bow and pick up the deer.

{time skip brought to you by Daryls biceps)

(Your pov )
We get back with the deer and ,me and a few other girls started skinning it and cooking it . A few minutes later we where done. The guys had made a fire and us girls passed out plates.we told stories by the fire ,as I sat next to Daryl I had a bad feeling. But I just shook it off then Amy got up and Andrea ,looked at her " where are you going " to the bathroom geez can I at least get some privacy "with that she walked off .A few minutes later we heard a scream come from the Rv we see Amy being eaten by one of those thing .I immediately graded Daryls hand and told him " the bag we need the bag but you need to cover me " he nodded and with that ,we run to the truck and get the bag .I get a few guns and knives for my self and I tell Daryl to hand the rest ,out to the guys and every one that can shoot .I go and find Lori ,carol and miss morales there kids. I give Lori ,carol and miss morales knifes tell the to aim for the head .I tell them to head to the Rv and stay in formation .I tell the kids to get in the middle of the circle I see a walker go towards Daryl . I throw one of my hatchets and then.I pull outing one of my guns and start shooting walkers left and right.As I get them to the Rv I give Lori a gun . Then go back out and find Daryl he hands me the bag of guns and knives I get ,out more hatchets and start throwing them .I see one get near Rick and throw one just before it gets to close. As I run out of hatchets I get out throwing knives and hand Daryl more arrows. Then I screamed at Daryl that I'll be back as I run to Rick and Shane and even though I hate Shane I hand them more guns and amo .Seeing as the bag of guns Rick brought wasn't enough compared to what I had brought .From there I ran to Glenn and help him out and hand him a metal bat and a knife and then. I grab him and lead him back to where me and Daryl where just so ,he won't get killed and so we kill more walkers. As I look out of the corner of my eye ,I see dale struggles get to fight I shoot the walker and then run to him and hand him a rifle and help him fight them off for a bit then .I lead him to the Rv and he gives me the rifle and as I walk out I start to see less so .I stand my ground and shoot left and right and we finally clear then .I fall down see it's been a while since I ate and so , I start to black out the last thing I hear is some one scream my name .