It's beautiful

We get to the farm and it's looks so ,untouched it look as if nothing ever happened. As we get out I take a moment to breath it all in it looks so memorizing. It's hard to believe those geeks haven't torn it up. It's funny to believe that this is so beautiful to me, but beauty can come from anything in this world .
Daryl's pov 
" So where do you wanna set up ?" I look over and see ( y/n) in a daze she looks so beautiful .Even better than this farm if I knew a better word for beautiful. I would tell it to hear all day everyday ,she'd probably tell me to stop lying ,but I'd tell her it's the truth as .I snap back into reality I see she's still in a daze so .I go around the  truck and start to tickle her .
      Your pov
"Daryl stop "  "No "  " OK you asked for it " I turn around and start to tickle him back. We tickle each other until we're on the floor ,and he's on top of me ."Daryl stop I can't breathe"  " Give me a kiss and I'll stop "  I kiss him and and he gets off of me and helps me up.As we get up the group is looking at us some. Smiling some giggle and then there's, Shane who's looking at us like we killed his puppy .Damn some people just can't see others happy. " so where do you wanna set up "  " that tree over there looks nice " "alright I'll get our stuff and the truck " Rick stands on the porch of the house. " meeting "  we all walk to him.  " OK so first of all this is. Hershel he's the owner of this farm, and the one helping with Carl but we need someone to go on a run with him man Otis."  all of a sudden Shane adds " I'll go "  .Now that it's settled we all head out to do our own thing.Carol comes up to me "hey thanks for saving my little girl "   " it wasn't a problem at all your welcome ." she hugs me  and leaves .I walk over to the girls and ask if the needed me to go hunting for dinner tonight. They say if it's not, to much trouble so with that I head off .