Life Man Why

As I walk through the woods. I cant help but think. But think what if Dr . Jenner isn't the last sciencetist ,or what if the other cdcs of the world are still running . But what buggs me the most is. Shane and the way he looked at me and Daryl. Like if i dont know about him and Lori or as if i forgot about him trying to rape me. In the woods he looks at us like it should be him instead of Daryl . I know Darly sees it to and i buggs him. He doesn't say anything though but i can tell. Because when ever Shane looks at me. Daryl gets really protective and almost tries to hide me behind him.As if he doesn't want the world to see me or me to be damaged by it . Like i'm the last presious thing in the world . I mean he always makes me feel safe and protect. But when Shanes around its like he tried to hide me.He knows how. I feel and he tries to sheld me ,from it all in thoes brif moments . When i finaly come back from my thoughts. I see to deer a few feet away from me gracing. I decided i should try to get them both so i throw ti knives and dont miss . Darly would be proud of me. But with that i start, to check them for bites or scratches. They're clean so i take one, hufe from both and start to drag them back to camp .Thankfully its not far but ,by the time i get back its night time . As i walk past i see Daryl . " hey sunshine i was just about to go ,look for you are ya ok baby?" " Yeah im fine can i get a little help tho?" "Sure baby as long as i get my usual payment ." "Kisses ?" "You know it baby ." He gets up and helps me as we get closer to the house. We see a car in the distance. As the car comes to a stop only one person gets out .Beth is with the group. She looks at him curios. " Shane where's Otis? " "HE didnt make it out .There were to many walkers, and he triped and fell.Well they got him, i tried to save him but i couldn't. " I look at him then i look at Darly.He already knows what im thinking . Then i look at everyone else.The people who dont fall for his shit. All share the same look as Daryl and I.