Two.-

"God I love this song..." I said to myself while Come On Eileen came on. A vintage song for a club. I smiled and took another sip of my beer. 

"It is a good song." Some one to my right said to me, their husky British accent cracking a little. I looked up to see a curly haired boy with emerald green eyes, he smiled at me- showing both of his ever so deep dimples. I smiled too while he slid down two seats to be next to me. 

"You have good taste." I hiccuped out and blushed. 

"You have good looks." He flirted and smirked, taking a sip of his beer and brushed his chestnut curls from his face. 

"Thank you." 

"I've been watching you all night." He spoke with such sexyness if that's a word. I don't know what it is, I just have that one feeling. The one you can't explain like when you get a cheap pair of swimsuit bottoms and you can't tell weather they're too big or too small. 

I smiled and hummed the lyrics to the song, surprised that they would even play a song like this in a club. I noticed him taking my hand in his large one and leading me to the dance floor- still smirking. I giggled at his off beat swaying while I moved my hips in sync with the beat of the song. 

"So beautiful, what's your name?" 

"Cassandra." I whispered in his ear whilst the song went off and 'S&M' by Rihanna came on. The beat changed and the bass increased- my heart beat going with it. 

He dipped his head into the crook of my neck, I could feel in hot breath on my sensitive skin, his curls tickling my neck. "I'm Harry." He whispered and pressed his lips to my neck, and sucked a little- leaving a love bite. 

I bit my lip to suppress a moan, he brought his head my up and looked at me, his face illuminated my the disco lights above us. 

"To be continued?" 

I smiled and nodded, while we talked and danced to every song the DJ played, my hips pressed firmly to his. 

He looked at me and his eyes were filled with so much lust. Harry smirked and let me to the bathroom and locked the door behind him once we got inside. He coaxed me onto the counter, his large hands on my thighs. 

I took his face in my hands and whispered, "continued." I kissed him roughly and we were off.

Continued.