Five.-

I was finally back home after my dinner from hell, and currently on the phone with Rina. Explaining this day from hell. My life from hell as 'I Hate Myself For Loving You' by Joan Jett was quicetly playing in the background. 

"So you opened the door and Rachel was there then she moved and it was Harry with her? After you two hooked up ?!" Rina yelled into the phone while glass shattered in the background. 

"Exactly so I thought he was here for me, right? Then Rachel was all like this is my fiance Harry and what was that?" I probably knew the answer to my question but I always asked anyway.

"My mom is high again so I'm trapped in my room all night until she smokes and drinks enough to where she'll black out, you know the normal. But you didn't say anything? I would've been like yeah we know each other because he banged me in a bathroom at a club."

I laughed at her smart ass voice, "I didn't say anything for my own good."  

"That was smart." She murmured whilst more glass shattering would be heard in the background. "Can I come over? Or we go to the underground?" She asked me, I could already hear her moving around and gathering up her things. 

If you don't know, the underground is an underground tunnel (hence the name) where everyone goes, to smoke, to sell, to fight and all that stuff. It's all the dirt and grind of London in one compact place. 

"My house isn't no picnic either, the underground it is." I said, changing into my 'We Are Young' tee shirt, black denim cut offs, and red Vans. 

"I'm on my way." She said and hung up while I grabbed my purse and opened my window to slide down the vines of shrubbery. 

I was half way out of the window when I heard my door open. All I could think was 'I'm screwed.' 

"Going somewhere?" I heard that same husky British accent ask. 

I whipped my head around and glared at Harry. "What do you want?" I asked, sliding back into my room. 

He chuckled, "Cassie, you know exactly what I want." Then he gave me that same look that one me over in the club, his eyes filled with lust and I dropped my purse while he made his way across the room. He pushed me up against my wall and pinned my hands above my head.

I started having a flashback as he repeated the same actions, the smug smirk across his face, him dipping his head and kissing down my neck and sucking a little. 

He bit my earlobe and said, "I know you want me too." 

No matter how mad I was at him, I really did want him. I tried to tell myself to not do it, it's only gonna make you hate him more and it's only going to make things worse. But I blocked those thoughts out of my head as I pressed my lips to his and roamed my fingers through his curls. 

The kiss got hotter and hotter and when Harry lifted me up to let me wrap my legs around his waist, my phone rang. I pulled away, seeing that it was Rina indicating that she was outside. 

"To be continued." I whispered and disappeared out of my window.