Nineteen.-

Harry and I sat in silence, I'm angry that he hasn't told me about Rachel and the baby. I'm angry that he can't be mine. I'm angry about all of this. But, most of all; I'm angry that I can't stay away from him. He's like a drug, he is a drug: my drug. Weed and acid don't do the same things to me that he does. He awakens something in me that I didn't even know I had, and I don't know what he does to trigger it. Maybe it's his touch, it feels like lightning in my veins when he moves his large hands against my skin or his eyes, his gorgeous emerald eyes that almost reach out and grab you. He's so mesmerizing and I can't stay away from him anymore. I can't and I won't. I don't care about Rachel, I just want him. I want him more than anything.

"Harry," I trailed off.

"Yes?"

"Nevermind."

"What were you gonna say?"

"It's not important."

"I don't care, tell me."

How do I tell him these feelings?

"I just have some serious feelings for you and I don't know how to express them."

He didn't say a word, he just turned back to the movie, as if I didn't say anything at all. My heart burned with rage and I felt like I was gonna puke.

"Well..?"

Harry looked at me and I couldn't read the expression on his pale face, he looked a little angry but most of all, confused.

"I think I should go."

"I just tried to tell you how I feel and now you want to leave? Fuck you." I said while getting up and jerking the door open.

"I heard you but I'm getting married. I can't do this."

I felt tears well in my eyes.

"You also have a baby on the way." I spat.

Harry's eyes got wide and black, I just pissed him off. "How do you know about that?"

"You should probably get going."

"How did you know about that Cass?" He spoke a little louder, as if I didn't hear him.

I giggled and turned away but I hadn't even taken two steps before he jerked me by my arm and shoved me against the wall, his large hands kept a firm grip on both of my arms.

"I'm gonna ask you one more time, how do you know that Rachel is pregnant?"

"I was at the Underground today, I saw Rina fight and on my way out I heard you two arguing."

"So that meant for you to stop and listen in on our conversation?" He yelled, making me flinch. His eyes were still black and I could tell he was burning with rage, just like me. I was also a little scared of what he might do but I wasn't going to show it.

"Yes actually it meant for me to stop and listen! Whether you like it or not, I'm apart of your relationship now and if you didn't want me in it then you should've thought about that when you fucked me!! Or when you told me you thought you were falling for me you asshole!" I screamed so loud my voice cracked.

His face turned red and I prepared myself for his hand to collide with my face but he stood rooted to his spot. He let go of my arms and started to walk away, before he got to the door he said, "I should've known. You were only just a good fuck anyways." Then he disappeared, I heard his car rumble as he sped off down the street.

I had slid down the wall and by now I couldn't hold back the tears. I sobbed and sobbed and sobbed some more. My lungs felt like they were going to explode and I wanted to scream. I was hurt. I was angry. I was stupid. I was stupid for letting him get to me, I was stupid for letting my guard down. I just ended up getting fucked over, literally and hypothetically.

After about thirty minutes of crying and beating myself up, I went to my room and changed clothes. I redid my makeup and fixed my hair, just like nothing ever happened. Just like I wasn't hurting even though I was. I packed a bag of clothes and made my way down the long staircase in my empty house. My footsteps echoed until I got in my car.

I started heading for downtown London. I knew exactly what I was going to do.

A/n: Hey lovelies! Here's a new update finally. I'm sorry I kept you guys waiting and this update is shit but I'll be updating as soon as I can. I love you all. (: xoxo