Six.-

On the way there, I had to explain the events that had just occurred in my room less that ten minutes ago. The spark still fresh on my lips. 

"Damn girl. You are playing with fire." Rina said, taking a sharp left turn; causing me to hit the window. 

"I know and I really don't want to, even though all I want to do is piss my sister off but something like this is ridiculously fucked up. Something about him is so alluring though." 

"Sounds like you're a little hook up drunk." 

"Don't you mean love drunk?" I questioned, holding in my laughter. 

"You two aren't in love and hopefully you won't fall in love, no offense. So, therefore you're hook up drunk." Rina explained and we both started laughing uncontrollably. 

___________________________

I brought the blunt to my pink lips and took a long drag, then passed to Rina. I currently was withher, and two guys named Stone and Justin; both of them just stoners. Hence the name Stone. 

I still nearly coughed up a lung when I smoked with Rina but she on the other hand has been smoking since she was thirteen. Her mom had never been a good influence on her,  when we were twelve her mom got high once and she burned Rina with her blunt. Then another time, she accidentally cut me with one of her needles; after that I wasn't allowed to spend the night with Rina. 

"I'm higher than the fucking empire state." Rina mumbled as everyone laughed, even me even though I wasn't quite aware of what was going on; it's all just kinda hazy. 

We kept passing the blunts and then rolling new ones until we couldn't smoke anymore. I felt my eyelids starting to get heavy, it was 1:30 in the morning. I tried not to let my eyes fully close because I knew if they id then I would be out like a light. Eventually I had closed my eyes and fell asleep on the small couch in the smoky room. 

____________________________

"Cass get up!!! It's morning, we have to go now!!" Rina screeched in my ear as I jolted awake, grabbing my things and running out behind her. 

Rina hit the gas pedal and raced through the streets of London, taking each turn sharply, on two wheels and never pressing the brake. Rina never believed in stopping, just going like hell. Her foot was always glued to the gas pedal it seemed, making me hang on for dear life every time she drove somewhere. 

"Rina what time is it?" I asked, my voice cracking. 

"It's 10:30." She said, going  a little faster and turning down a back road  to get to my house faster. 

We finally arrived and I jumped out of the car and told I'd call her later before making a run for my backyard to climb back up the shrubbery vines to slip in my window. 

I nearly fell back whilst I was climbing, I reached my window and was opening it when my dad walked into my room. I quickly shut my window and ducked. My dad must have thought he saw something because I heard him lock my window. I let out a deep breath and thought I'm screwed' again. 

After hanging on the side of my house for like five minutes, I peeked back in my room. I saw Harry walk by and I started beating on my window, he finally saw me and let me in. 

"Thank God I saw you." I said, quickly changing into my PJ's and climbing into bed like I had already been there. I don't know what I'm gonna say to my dad but I'll think of something. 

"Yeah but you know now, I have something on you."He said, smirking.

"You do realize I have one over on you too, since you one, weren't wearing your ring, two, you hooked up with me and you continue to try and get into my pants. I don't think you're gonna win this game Harry." 

He chuckled as Rachel walked in and asked him why he was in here. 

"I had to ask Cassandra a question." Harry said, looking at me with a smug grin on his face. 

"She's not the person to try and get information from but anyway, we have to go and do taste- testing for the cake." Rachel replied, taking his hand and leaving my room. 

I rolled my eyes and then closed them, maybe I'll get some more rest, maybe I won't wake up and not have to deal with Harry.