Ten.-

I hesitated as I hit the green button, anticipation coming over me at what he was going say. I don't know why I'm so nervous, its just Harry. Yeah, 'just Harry.' I thought, yeah, just a sexy and conniving boy that just happened to be marrying my sister. 

"Hello." I mumbled, barely audible. 

"Cassandra Hastings." He breathed, I could almost hear him smirking on the other end of the receiver. I rolled my eyes and went numb, listening to every syllable in my name roll off his tongue. 

"Harry Styles, what do you want?" I asked, attempting to make myself sound hostile. i looked in the mirror and glared, as if my reflection was Harry. You're hopeless. A voice in my head sneered, I walked away from my reflection and sat down on my bed. Harry still not saying a word. 

"You there?" I asked, nearly hanging up. 

He sighed, "yes I'm here." He said. 

"Well, whats up? What possessed you to walk away from the table of my perfect sister and parents to dial my number?" 

"I can't take anymore wedding talk. That's all I've heard since we got here, I don't even know your mother's name nor your father's." He complained, I sighed heavily. I'm about to help him because he can't leave my sister that's for sure. 

"My mom's name is Scarlette and my dad's name is Richard. There, remember that and why do you think I'm being so distant? All I've heard is dress, cake, plates, lights and all that other wedding crap. Love is bullshit anyway." I ranted, why am I telling him this anyway? 

He chuckled, "thank you. But I can't exactly just be distant, I'm the groom. I suppose I'll have to smile through the pain." 

I giggled, "if it hurts then you're doing it right." 

He laughed, I laughed and then we said our goobye's. That might have been the most awkward and misled conversation of my life. At the same time though, I was happy that Harry and I actually had a real conversation other than at the club.

___________________________________

I jolted awake at the sound of my phone blaring Pierce the Veil, please don't be Harry. I though, I looked at the caller ID and a wave of relief came over me, it was just Rina. 

 "Hello." I mumbled, and I heard her deep breathing. I knew exactly what she was going to tell me. 

The Underground.

"Hey um can you help me with something?" She asked, her voice squeaky. It was always like that when she asked for something, she hated asking for help. Rina always liked doing this by herself. 

"I'm on my way." I said and rolled out of bed, again. I tugged my sweatpants off and slid on some denim shorts and my 'Bring Me The Horizon' shirt. I pulled my hair in a side fishtail braid and I pulled on my ankle combat boots.

 Dashavoo. I thought and I laughed at myself whilst trudging down the stairs of my quiet house. I carefully opened the garage door, my family and Harry were back. I looked at the time, it was midnight. Well damn it does not feel like midnight, I'm still half asleep. 

When I walked outside, Rina was idling in front of my house. I smiled and walked to her car, the summer air warming my cold skin. I opened the heavy door to her car and climbed in.

"The Underground?" I half asked/stated.

"Yep." She answered and put the car in neutral as she always does and we rode in silence all the way into central London.   

 "So whats tonight?" I asked, knowing this was a touchy subject for Rina. 

All of this is a long story, but long story short, Rina had a brother that was part of the underground and he got shot. Rina joined it not long before her brother died and once you're in you can't get out. 'Join or die.' 

"Cars." She said and switched lanes as the stop light turned green. She made a sharp turn left and we pulled down a dark alley, she cut the engine and looked at me. 

"Same plan." She instructed, I nodded and got out of the car. She walked in front of me, her usual stride. 

Rina turned left, I followed her for a few minutes until she walked up to a 1975 black GTO. Rina looked at me and I nodded, staying back in the shadows, watching for anyone that could get us arrested. It was a dead silent night, the stars lit up the sky and families lay soundly in their beds  asleep as all crime goes on in the dark alleys of London. The dirt and grime, the underground might be called the underground but not all events happen under the streets. 

I heard the door open and I stepped out of the darkness and ran over. I sat in the driver's seat, I messed around with a few wires until the car roared to life. Rina grinned and ran around to the passenger seat, she jumped in and I stomped on the gas pedal just like she does. 

No brakes, straight and fast until we were safely in the body shop. Rina called Niall and told him we were two minutes away. I pressed the gas pedal and watched the needle go past 90, I turned the corner as the white garage door opened. It was like sliding into home base during a baseball game, I slowed down and rolled right into the body shop. I cut the engine and Rina clapped her hands, I laughed and got out of the car. 

"Nice work ladies." He said, and looked up at us, flashing his award-winning smile. 

 "Thanks." Both of us said simultaneously. 

 If you didn't know, Niall and his brother James have been apart of the underground since before Rina had joined. When Rina and I came on the scene, the four of us got pretty close. Niall fixes up the cars that we steal and we race or sometimes we sell the parts. James fights and sells drugs, along with Zayn and two other boys. One is called Louis but I don't know who the other one is. Apparently he's well known, in his fighting. 

The three of us stood there, talking while Niall messed around under the hood of the car. I looked at the time, it was now after 2 a.m. Rina and I will have to go get her car soon but we always stay with Niall until like 5-ish when him and James go back home and slip in their windows. Just like Rina and I. 

We might live on the edge and things happen every waking moment of our day, but when I'm old and gray, I don't wanna look back and regret my what if's. I want to be happy with the risks I took.

Still to be continued....