Twelve.-

"I can't stop thinking about you." Harry said when I busted through the door of his room in his frat house. It took everything in me not to smile, I honestly couldn't stop thinking about him either. I really didn't want to go home and I knew with the semester about to start back, Harry would be back on campus.  

I didn't say one word, I just kicked off my sneakers and walked to his bed where he lay, that half-dimpled smirk plastered on his face that made him completely irresistible. I might hate him with everything in me, but I still have a part of me that craves him and only him. 

Harry took my hand, pulling me onto the fluffy white sheets of his bed and when I was situated, he dipped his head; kissing down my neck with his curls tickling me. I thought back to the club that night from his repeated actions. 

"Harry..." I whispered, running my fingers through his chestnut curls. I felt his large hands fall to my waist, he looked up; the sparkle in his emerald eyes. "I can't stop thinking about you either." I concluded as he smiled, pressing his baby soft lips to mine. We moved in sync, underneath his sheets. I knew this would be our little secret and I was okay with that, somethings are meant to not be told. 

"To be continued..." He trailed off and I felt him fiddle with the waistband of my pants. We were off. 

___________________________________

I woke up the next morning as sunlight spilled into Harry's room, I looked to my right to see him still asleep; he looked like an angel. I smiled, then reality hit me like lightning. I got up and gathered my clothes, sliding everything back on my petite body; I glanced at Harry once more before slipping out of his door and never looking back. 

When I got to my car, I turned the key in the ignition and waited for the car to roar to life but it never did. I sat there for a second, this cannot be happening. I thought, are you fucking kidding me? I let out a loud sigh and beat the steering wheel, yeah like that was gonna make it magically turn on. 

I got out of my car and slammed the door with a loud thud. Trudging up the front steps of the frat house again, I knocked on the door and Zayn opened it. 

"Hey Cass, you here for Harry?" He asked, a smirk on his tanned face. 

"Hi and what makes you think that?" I asked, getting a little pissed. 

"The walls are thin, but come on in." He chuckled and stepped out of the doorway, I walked in and saw Harry sitting on the couch. 

"I'll leave you two alone.." Zayn said and exited the living room, his footsteps getting more muffled the further he went away. 

"So, didn't wanna leave?" Harry flirted, making eye contact with me. God, he was beautiful and I hated that I was so attracted to him. 

I scoffed, "don't try that. But seriously, I had car trouble." I said, looking at my car outside as rain started to fall. 

"When Niall gets home we'll get him to look at it. But for now, you're stuck with me." He said, and smiled, patting the space next to him on the sued couch. I smiled, feeling the heat rise in my cheeks a little. I sat down and he tried to put his arm around me but I moved out of the way, he looked at me and I looked at him; he got the picture and didn't try to make another move on me. I chuckled at this, Harry smiling too. 

"Soo.. I saw you had The Fault In Our Stars." I said, trying to strike up a conversation. 

"Yeah, I've read all of John Green's books. He's a genius." 

"He really is, even though he ruined my emotions."

Harry laughed, "that's John Green for ya. I love how he shows that happy ends aren't always the case. Not every story is gonna end happily, no matter how much you wish everyone can just be happy; its not going to happen. No one wants to feel pain but even though it sucks to hurt, sometimes it shapes us into better people."